Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J. Peters vs J. Vicious - who's better?

JP is the SF just like Junior is Twilo,DT is Vinyl and yes Tsettos is Tempts but I will say this JV does a better job then any dj changeing his style to fit the crowd, he even changes up his sets on the sanctury.He has more variety then anybody. I heard him at Tempts and Surfclub and he spun what the crowd wanted to hear.

But since he spins for KTU shouldn't he be considered a sell out and spins nothing but cheese just like Tsettos.

Oh ya by the way if anybody is in north jersey this sunday night both JV and Tsettos will be spinning at Joeys for Mikee Rizzo's birthday party.

Being that I go to Factory the most and I don't live that close to NYC then I would say JP but,I've heard mainly Johnnie V on the radio and never heard him live and that is where you can distinguish his style!! His final products being his remixes I think rock and are nasty!!! I also hear JP over and over and he is just as Nasty and a very versatile dj!! They both deserve their props and both have definite followings!! The edge though I would give to Peter's it would be very slightly!! Two other dj's I would like two hear live in NYC are Junior and Danny Tenaglia for I want to hear them in their respective resedencies at Twilo and Vinyl!! Who is better between the two I leave that to the rest of the board!!!!

Originally posted by trikki:

TEMPKID you loser. If you spend your summer weekends in Temps and call yourself "TEMPKID"

then you shouldn't be on here bashing Denny. If you don't like the DJ, don't go to the clubs that he works at. Get over it already.

relax, he wasn't bashing denny, you obviously read it wrong

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by tempkid:

JP is the SF just like Junior is Twilo,DT is Vinyl and yes Tsettos is Tempts but I will say this JV does a better job then any dj changeing his style to fit the crowd, he even changes up his sets on the sanctury.He has more variety then anybody. I heard him at Tempts and Surfclub and he spun what the crowd wanted to hear.

But since he spins for KTU shouldn't he be considered a sell out and spins nothing but cheese just like Tsettos.

Oh ya by the way if anybody is in north jersey this sunday night both JV and Tsettos will be spinning at Joeys for Mikee Rizzo's birthday party.

exactly

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

I'm the moron your the fucking dumb fuck who has know clue. I defend Tsettos more than anyone on this board so most people know I was being surcastic when I said JV spins cheese like Tsettos. I was trying to prove a point because alot asshole bash on Denny because he spins on KTU. So I was wondering if JV,Boris,and Hex Hector suck to because they spin for KTU.

You dumb fucking degenerate. You want to say something negative to me in person or through a computer you punk ass bitch.I'll be at Joeys on sunday since I hate Tsettos so much,you want to meet up so I can kick your ass in front of all your boyfriends.

Originally posted by orchid21:

I heard JP playing for the first time this past Saturday and, I have to tell you, he blew me away!!!!! I also heard JV playing in Tunnel but I am thinking it was more like Fake JV, cause that was fucked up <--- I guess he just had a bad day or something, but he definately has a lot of good stuff out. Basically at this point i am a big fan of JP. so my vote goes to JP. smile.gif

Hey u were at SF last sat..have we met?? we've got to meet...i like your posts...books etc etc...and we have another in common with this post..huH?

Originally posted by perfecto25:

ok to make this comparison ezier to understand, im gona use marshmallows. bear with me. ok jp is ok, he remixed ktu shit, so its got a beat but its missing a soul, so jp is kinda like a lump of marshmallow with cheez whiz in the center. .........more confection detail and describe the sweetnes of british sasha, digs, oakey, warren, seaman, howels,lawler as something of Altoids quality, but ill go into that another day, ciao!

hmmm intesting... how do u feel 'bout Deep Dish...I really liked him when i came to see/hear him and Slacker...I was impressed by them And most impressed was with that italian guy...that did he's debut in Twilo not too long ago..shit can't think of his name...but i was most impressed with him..

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

ok this is gonna sound really really really dumb, but have you ever noticed in manhattan, you gotta be a pretty fukkin good dj to get a sat spot, besides twilo fridays, and Dt at vinyl.. In the city friday residents are not nearly as respected as sat residents.. Sat residents kinda set the standards. .....make him sign contract not to spin anywhere in ny on sats (so in turn this would not take away from a jp croud) so I guess it could be a good thing or a bad thing..

THERE BOTH GREAT DJS

Why should ya have to compare whos better..

Either way they do both make sound factory Shake!

just my opinion..

~LiPz~

I fuckin' love your insight..now it's people like you that make these post worth reading...there I have read many posts/replies and you made all that reading worth it....great insight..u have a talent there LIPZ!! Keep it up...

As a dj Johnny V can not even come close. Jonathan is the man. His music is just at a different level than Johnny and works the crowd better. As a producer it is close. They are both amazing and have down great music. I personally know Johnny and he is a great guy. But I would have to give it to Jonathan as a dj. cwm30.gif

Originally posted by gambitx73:

I fuckin' love your insight..now it's people like you that make these post worth reading...there I have read many posts/replies and you made all that reading worth it....great insight..u have a talent there LIPZ!! Keep it up...

Thankies sweetie!

I just dont get it, Let one person like who they want, and let the other like who they want.. Every dj has atleast one fan.. why does anyone give a hoot whos better anyway?

no matter where any of these big dj's are. theres gonna be atleast one person showin up at the club to hear them spin...

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gifhttp://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by tranza:

JP is prolly the best technical dj I have ever heard..

cwm13.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif