Clubplanet Nightlife Community

? for colonia

Believe me, this is not for dramatic purposes but, if Europe is the bomb fuckin' diggity, then...why are you even here?? Go back for God sakes.

Every last one of your posts involves "Euro power" rolleyes.gif in some way.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by cathyo:

Believe me, this is not for dramatic purposes but, if Europe is the bomb fuckin' diggity, then...why are you even here?? Go back for God sakes.

she's here because she can make imposter names of me...look at it this way Cathy...i gave a helpless immigrant a job...

------------------

words are very unnecessary...they can only do harm...

Is that who it is??

You're a noble man Frank, I guess America really is the land of oppotunity cwm32.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 01-22-2001).]

Originally posted by cathyo:

hEy I believe in Euro power because that is what appeals to me and I don't see why u should have a problem with it unless u're envious...and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

this obviously shows that there is no such thing as a stupid question, there are only stupid people....

HAHA shadowchaser someone else is hitting your ass with the imposter business and it's not me

------------------

CO-CO-COLONIA

ne ide sve na misice ponekad je potrebno i MALO vise da OSVOJIS me

More words of wisdom from a previous colonia post:

colonia New Skool

Reg.: Oct 2000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asians suck and they kill the real image of clubbing

EURO POWER!!!!

CLUBS=EURO PLAYHOUSES

ASIANS MAKE YR OWN CLUB....

------------------

CO-CO-COLONIA

Are you fucking kidding me!! You're going to put a post up like THAT and then have unmitigated gall to call others STUPID!!

As far as being envious...I thank God every day I was born in this country and have NO desire whatsoever to live elsewhere!

It's a shame that burn victims are lying in hospital beds all around the world and you're walking around being a waste of skin!

Sorry for this but, I just have no tolerance whatsoever for people who can put up a post like that and then expect others to respect them for their choices and diversity.

------------------

blultbar.gif

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 01-21-2001).]

How about this one...

*********************************************colonia New Skool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a new member to this club planet i will start of by saying that the clubs here aas well as the music are nothing compared to that of Europe. Secondly, i hate it when spiks start saying o we gotta go to a club...well listen you peepz act like youre all bad but hey ure coming into our (EURO)playhouse ....since when was house music for spiks....shut up and go listen to that destiny child shit...now for those who understand what the club scene is esp thE Europeans are probably going to agree with me. Thank You!!!

Spoken like a true genius!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

Or in reference to Indians.....

colonia New to the Board

well.......becuz all this clubbing was invented by the europeans and its basically for the caucasian entertainment...SO GO BACK TO PLAYING YOUR FLUTE AND MAKING THE SNAKE COME OUT OF THE MAGIC POT

clubs=european playhouses

So that takes care of the Asians, the "Spiks" and the Indians...anyone else you'd like to bash?

I'm German, c'mon give me a good flaming!

------------------

blultbar.gif

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

cathy kickin' some ass. biggrin.gif

[in best Scrappy Doo voice] Let me at her, let me at her [/in best Scrappy Doo voice]

cwm23.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

this is fucking hillarious..

i, for one, think that europe kicks ass for a variety of reasons i dont feel like getting into right now.

on the other hand, the us IS the land of opportunity because there are so many incompetent people who can't hold onto the assets in this country that sometimes outsiders like myself come to places like this to claim some of that pie for ourselves.

i don't want to be confusing though.. i DO like new york as a city, i DO enjoy living here. it's the ideal place to make money, but not necessarily the ideal place to work.

the rest of the US, with very few exceptions, sucks ass..

then again, this is just my opinion, i may be wrong..

morph_ cwm13.gif

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

i know this isnt the drama board..but i just have to say it since people like her say it to minorities all the time "GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTY" you insecure, ignorant, piece of "american euro-trash" (i think i just created a new category for you)...and this comment is coming from an upper-class white boy...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh and colonia, i didn't waste my time to check your postings again, but from what i read on cathyo's fwds, i think you should go fuck yourself.. i also think you'd make a sad fucking example to represent europe..

morph_

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

Originally posted by colonia:

yea cathy's people are the ones that burned so many Jews during the Holocaust...now that's sad

Only an ignorant person would hold someone responsible for the actions of others. I didn't know my ancestors and I certainly don't condone their actions. Predictable and lame attempt asshole2.gif

As for the other post by renten...I never said "go back to your own country" because she is a foreigner. I said if you do not like it here and it is so inferior to Europe than why are you here, go back. Do not put words in my mouth thank you very much. Do I have a problem with people coming over here? Not at all. Do I have a problem with people coming over here and bitching an moaning about it? You bet your ass! I think you need to go back and read some of her posts. She did not state a mild opinion about prefering European clubs. That, I have no problem with. It's the constant "ram it down their throats" approach.

Oh and by the way, do you also defend her slanderous comments about Asians, "spiks" and Indians? Did you even read the other posts I put up from her?? I'm the one defending the diversity in this city and you want to call me American Euro-Trash? Yup, chalk one up for the upper class white boy!

------------------

blultbar.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by morpheus_:

oh and colonia, i didn't waste my time to check your postings again, but from what i read on cathyo's fwds, i think you should go fuck yourself.. i also think you'd make a sad fucking example to represent europe..

morph_

Here here!

------------------

blultbar.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHYO..I WASNT REFERRING TO YOU..I WAS TALKING TO COLONIA..I THINK YOURE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ACTUALLY..AND I MEANT THAT IM SURE COLONIA HAS THE BELIEF THAT MINORITIES SHOULD "GO BACK TO THEIR COUNTRIES" AFTER READING HER PRIOR POSTS

Originally posted by renten:

CATHYO..I WASNT REFERRING TO YOU..I WAS TALKING TO COLONIA..I THINK YOURE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ACTUALLY..AND I MEANT THAT IM SURE COLONIA HAS THE BELIEF THAT MINORITIES SHOULD "GO BACK TO THEIR COUNTRIES" AFTER READING HER PRIOR POSTS

OH SHIT!! renten I am soooooo sorry! cwm31.gif

I totally misread that! (sends virtual make-up hug)

------------------

blultbar.gif

Dave, pleeeeeease don't bump this to the drama board. I know that is what it has turned into but I never go there! And, I think it needs to be read by all.

Just this once??

------------------

blultbar.gif

ok you slapnuts...all sitting and creaming yr pants while typing essays for colonia'z sake...

first cathy yo-yo or whatever your name is....DAMN RIGH IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME Is ....so how much are you getting paid for all these people being on your side?

this comes from another one of you looney toones on the board " i think you should go fuck yourself.. i also think you'd make a sad fucking example to represent europe.."

very funny...u see that pickled cucumber in the corner of the room..ok go sit on it

I should be the president of Europe...leave alone any type of lazy representatives.

this one comes from MR. WHITE BOY but i think his peenie-weenie is BLACK

"insecure, ignorant, piece of "american euro-trash" (i think i just created a new category for you)...and this comment is coming from an upper-class white boy...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "....LISTEN SON TAKE THAT LAUGH BACK I DONT SEE NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE LAUGHING...i am not ignorant to tell u the truth the usa (even though i love it) is a very ignorant country esp. when it comes to education...in EUROPE---YOU HEARD ME I SAID EUROPE---the education is so detailed that every speck of the world is highlighted and nothing is ignored yet here if i were to ask someone from Kansas to name me all the seas around Europe they'd be dumb-headed....and oh yes this is true....(COLONIA NEVER TALKS TRASH)--OK HIGH CLASS WHITE BOY go buy some clearasil it don't matter if u're in HONORS classes or Special Ed. (high-class...what a shitty expression to use on this board)

Now morpheus i Know u're jewish and u know what I'll make a parade for you right now...let me just throw a penny on the street.

hey u wanted it ,,,u called for it...u got it!

cwm27.gif

------------------

CO-CO-COLONIA

ne ide sve na misice ponekad je potrebno i MALO vise da OSVOJIS mecwm6.gifcwm13.gif

[This message has been edited by colonia (edited 01-22-2001).]

abuglio no one evr sed theyre about hate...im all into clubbing esp.when EURO tunes are on...but people here just tend to push yr buttons to make it all come out.,.,,OH WELL....

WHAT I SED IS MY STORY AND IM STICKING TO IT

------------------

CO-CO-COLONIA

ne ide sve na misice ponekad je potrebno i MALO vise da OSVOJIS me

i thought everybody is a bit smarter than

responding to those posts from colonia,

if everybody would have ignored her or him

who ever that person is, he/she would have stopped writting those provocative posts

long time ago. he/she is probably just laughing about everybody anyway. just stop feeding her and he/she will leave the forum

volantarily.