Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oh yeah

Originally posted by risa06:

days are getting longer....summer is getting closer....I just can't wait!!! There is nothing better to do on Saturdays than lay on the beach and melt under the sun and watch all these beautiful men and women passing by...

thanks, now you got me thinking ... smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"follow your personal legend"

days are getting longer....summer is getting closer....I just can't wait!!! There is nothing better to do on Saturdays than lay on the beach and melt under the sun and watch all these beautiful men and women passing by...

UH HUH!!! cwm12.gif Summer means graduation!! biggrin.gif beautiful weather, the beach, and the outdoor happy hours like Luna Park smile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

=)

..I close my eyes and Im there! cwm11.gif

oK...then can you please pass that Corona to me...thanks sweetheart..... cwm11.gif ....oh shit Bratnik, you getting burned here look--------> cwm26.gif ....hehehehe

hahaha

I need the sun block, I think Spheric has it in his bag. Risa.. wake him up please!

Originally posted by bratnik:

oK...then can you please pass that Corona to me...thanks sweetheart..... cwm11.gif ....oh shit Bratnik, you getting burned here look--------> cwm26.gif ....hehehehe

hahaha

I need the sun block, I think Spheric has it in his bag. Risa.. wake him up please!

hahahahah smile.gif

Originally posted by nightcrawler:

Originally posted by ReginaP:

UH HUH!!! cwm12.gif Summer means graduation!! biggrin.gif

i wish i was graduating this spring...argh! ive been paying for my freshman year mistakes for sooo long....

YOU AND ME BOTH!!!!!!!!

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

I love summer.. But it sucks if you have a job like mine, no room for the beach except on weekends! And on weekends beacher are always crowded.. I wish I was back in school and had summer off......... Being an adult sucks! And I hate winter too, these damn flu epidemias are annnnoying!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I love summer.. But it sucks if you have a job like mine, no room for the beach except on weekends! And on weekends beacher are always crowded.. I wish I was back in school and had summer off......... Being an adult sucks! And I hate winter too, these damn flu epidemias are annnnoying!

Awwww Mysterious your not very happy today!

Originally posted by bratnik:

Awwww Mysterious your not very happy today!

Hehe.. Nah I'm just mad coz last summer I started my job and I only got to go to the beach like 5 times the whole summer!!!!!! I was whining every single day that I'm gonna quit and just become a beach bum smile.gif I know what I'll do this summer. I'll quit my job in June, take 2 months off and then find another job in September! Yey!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

yeah i know mine sucks too , i also only have time on the weekends and its real hard going to the beach after a club nite, i mean i gotta have my sleep, and i usually wake up later after a club nite so no sun for me.. cwm36.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

well it has been a beautiful summer over here past couple of months tongue.gif

think I'm going to freeze my ass off when I arriv? I've even seen snow once (when I was 11) wink.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............saying farewell to Summer Jan 26....you have been warned! ---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com