Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto and Webster hall??

does anyone know if this is really gonna happen? there was a thread about it before saying he'd be there on feb 16th but i checked the webster hall website and it says "suprise guest dj" and some tiesto site says he's somewhere in the netherlands on feb 17th....anyone know the deal?

------------------

om_th.jpg

He was booked on the 16th @ Webster but he switched management companies so at this point there's no definite date booked but HE'S STILL COMING TO WEBSTER HALL!

(and you all should go every Saturday!)

------------------

Join the Four Horsemen: Alex & Leo, Ernie Sierra & Ray Trosa for PROGRESSIVE SATURDAYS @ Webster Hall.. 'Jewel' guestlist for reduced admission.. LIST OPEN ALL NIGHT!!

Sorry to disappoint you all, but it seems that Tiesto will be playing at the Republic on March 3. Second of all March 2 is the Gatecrasher at Limelight. And its my B-Day and a great way to celebrate it. But unfortunately he opens his residency at Gatecrasher at the Republic UK. This sucks.

PLUR forever

Originally posted by tranceou:

Sorry to disappoint you all, but it seems that Tiesto will be playing at the Republic on March 3. Second of all March 2 is the Gatecrasher at Limelight. And its my B-Day and a great way to celebrate it. But unfortunately he opens his residency at Gatecrasher at the Republic UK. This sucks.

PLUR forever

Sorry ur got all info all wrong. He kicks off his residency at Gatecrasher Feb 3.

The Gatecrasher Party @ LL is Saturday March 3 & Tiesto will be spinning. March 2 he'll be @ Space, Miami.

------------------

Trancessed!- Me

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 01-23-2001).]