Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jason Ojeda...LimeLight Saturdays...Strength Guest List

Saturday January 27th. . .

Jason Ojeda @ Limelight 47 West 20th St.

along with Steven Perez, Frankie Zone, Joe P, and DJ Riz in the chapel. . .For reduced admission tell the girls w/ the clipboard, STRENGTH <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUEST LIST</A> (they are usually outside or right when u walk in) they will give u a reduced ticket. . .door by Ralph Maldari. . .for any other additional info call Mike @ 201-909-4029 or 201-488-5305. . .LaTerZ all. . .b safe. . .MikeMc

------------------

Sound Factory Fridays are BACK~!. . .Level 4 is open, New 300 speaker digital system on the main floor. . .STRENGTH GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSON. . .for info call Mike at 201-883-4242 or 201-488-5305

this is the second i'm hearing about this ..? but i havent heard anything from a reliable source ...?? i think this is a bad move for LL. nothing personal against jason but i dont think he fits in at LL and then the place ends up with a small, mixed up crowd ... they should stick with teh hard house and techno guests , it seems like its starting to work itself out ..

i'm not a fan of this idea ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

this is the second i'm hearing about this ..? but i havent heard anything from a reliable source ...?? i think this is a bad move for LL. nothing personal against jason but i dont think he fits in at LL and then the place ends up with a small, mixed up crowd ... they should stick with teh hard house and techno guests , it seems like its starting to work itself out ..

i'm not a fan of this idea ...

i agree

hopefully the guests LL was bringing in will at least go to tunnel so we dont' miss out

then digitalnoise can broadcast from there smile.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i agree

hopefully the guests LL was bringing in will at least go to tunnel so we dont' miss out

then digitalnoise can broadcast from there smile.gif

-Rob

we should be broadcasting from the tunnel sometime this year ...

i have nothing against jason ... his tunes are really for me .. maybe in my car or something but not in the club ... tracks like i turn to you (not that he's stillplaying it) but i dunno .. and teh corwd that comes out for that isnt for me either ... no offense to anyone, just not for me ....is he gonna be there every sat ???

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

it's 18+, pretty sure he's there every saturday. . .get there early, sometimes the lists close early. . .see ya'll there, what's up w/ a meet-up? how bout 2 am, behind the dj booth?. . .if anyone wants to meet up, post that yer down, don't forget, STRENGTH <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUEST LIST</A> . . .LaTerZ. . .MikeMc

------------------

Sound Factory Fridays are BACK~!. . .Level 4 is open, New 300 speaker digital system on the main floor. . .STRENGTH GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSON. . .for info call Mike at 201-883-4242 or 201-488-5305

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

we should be broadcasting from the tunnel sometime this year ...

i have nothing against jason ... his tunes are really for me .. maybe in my car or something but not in the club ... tracks like i turn to you (not that he's stillplaying it) but i dunno .. and teh corwd that comes out for that isnt for me either ... no offense to anyone, just not for me ....is he gonna be there every sat ???

oh i have no problem at all w/ ojeda either. i used to go about a year ago every once in a while, when he was spinning fridays. but he's the type of dj that i'd rather hear spinning at cyberia, which is where he was for a while(place on long island) when i want to just grab a few drinks, and be social.

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

This makes me so upset..

We FINALLY had a place bringing in quality world reknown techno talent...and they stop it for more NYC CHEESE!!!

I'm going to go and cry now... frown.gif

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Don't worry folks. Peter gatien will fuck this up again and it will be back to usual. You would think the promoters would learn there lesson by now. I hope they go bankrupt so someone with a clue could run the place and make it world famous again!!!

i'm glad to see i'm not the only one to feel this way ... i honestly expected to get bashed for my post ! anyway .. i hope this is only a one off and not a residency ... i'll have to make some calls and hopefully get more info on this topic .. i think this is a tereble mistake if its a residency !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

. . .BUMP

------------------

. . . cwm3.gif . . .Bump it UP~!. . .I'm sorry they took yer Techno away. . . : (

------------------