Clubplanet Nightlife Community

juiceboy is back, hi everybody

hi friends i'm back from the homeland of italy.i had a blast down there the only problem was there was no g to drink but the juice is around everywhere and very cheap i must add. in the month i was down there i went through a cycle of primobolan and primotesten,so i'll be looking good for factory this saturday for jp's birthday.hey jp if your out there play a 45 min remix of above the clouds for me. i don't have that much time to chat a busy day for me getting ready for factory this weekend. got to catch up on my tanning then hit the gym for curls then wax my black iroc-z w/topps and a braw then back to the gym for abbs then back to the salon for another tan(i couldn't find a tanning salon in italy)then one more time at the gym for chest. i also have to head over to bayyone to visit my grams and feast on pasta witch gives me my daily intake of carbs and even snack on some cannolies, if anybody is in that area between 7-9pm pm we will meet up. wow i'm so glad to be back i look in to this board i see 2 topics that catch my eyes one makes me happy the other makes me mad first the happy pvd what is it is it the new ghb i heard about that makes you pop right up when you drop, i hope so. now for the mad i hate when i get mad because then i do some things that i usually don't d ooo o ahahahahahahahahahahahahafu c fu k ahahahahaha i'm sorry for that outburst but why is everybody making fun of juiceheads, saying were not wanted we look like fools we don't no whwt music is why do you people do that. you guys say we have a bad attitude but your eating your own words you don't see juiceheads like myself and njguido69 comening on this board and bashing ravers and skinny people because i have no probs with anybody it's all about haveing a good time so don't hate the juice but tha attitude. so i don't want to see another post i cant stand to see a juicehead danceing haveing a good time thinking he no's what music is.

thank you

your friend

juiceboy

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~

Dude....where ya been....they got the internet over there in Italy, no?

I thought that I saw you at SF a couple of weeks ago, but I could not be sure it was you. I am glad to hear that you are back in the scene again.

You inspired me to get me a new car.....look for it in March.

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."

11icon.gif

I'm so glad to see you are OK. I was afraid that you had picked up one of those girls from the highschool and got caught doing the hibbidy dibbidy with her. Be careful because sometimes the freshmen lie about being juniors and seniors just so they can ride in your black iroc z w/t-topps down and bra.

I'm glad to hear that Italy was fun. I only hope that your tan didn't suffer too much down there. Maybe you should go for an extra session after Grams house. If I have time later I might stop by for a cannoli.

I hate to tell you but PVD is a DJ. He's not really your type either. He doesn't play ANY Zombie Nation, Above The Clouds or any other super mix that is popular on KTU right now. Oh well, not everyone can have the ear for music that you do.

Don't worry about the juice-haters. We all know the juice is where it's at. They're just jealous. It's very noble of you to not flame all the ravers and you sem to be in fairly good control over your roid rages. Did you have any in Italy?

If you see njguido tell him I said hi and I hope eveything is OK with his MonteCarlo.

cwm38.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by jdogg:

Dude....where ya been....they got the internet over there in Italy, no?

I thought that I saw you at SF a couple of weeks ago, but I could not be sure it was you. I am glad to hear that you are back in the scene again.

You inspired me to get me a new car.....look for it in March.

hey friend i will be at factory this weekend

if you see me come say hi i will be the one with no shirt on,tan,and ripped.i'll even give you a cap of g.and if anybody is from n.jersey you can cruise in with me in my blk iroc-z with t-topps and bra,but i'm sorry it's kind of cold outside so the t-topps stay on.hey anybody hear that new

relentless 3 remix i hope jp plays a 45 min remix.anyway got to go drive my kidsis and her hot little friends to school they love it when i play the final chapter for them.

your friend

juiceboy

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~

hey juiceboy!!

cathyo and i are conducting an experiement regarding the size of a man's penis in correlation to the size of his hands, feet, nose or other body parts....since you're back in town we were wondering if you'd be willing to participate.....we wanted to see if the juice has had any effect on your, um, member......glad everything is ok!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by juiceboy:

hi cathyo your a very nice girl.

are you good with needles and do you like dressing up as cheerleaders.

thank you

juiceboy

Thank you juiceboy. Yes I am good with needles and will stick them in your ass whenever you need a hand. I also will dress up like a cheerleader. Can you dress up as a football player with no pants on??

Please contact Nikki or I about our clinical study on the correlation of hand size to penis size. Thank you.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif