Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the OFFICIAL I HATE VD THREAD

morph, funny shit man!! florist-fuckers!!! hehe. anyways, msoprano, you've got yourself a date line on what was the original "i'd rather watch scar face anti VD thread" wow takes skills my man!

trippintrance,haha i had to make a catchy title so people would read the damn thing, besides all those high school years workin at Hallmark has made me disgusted by the whole thing, i'd rather have one of you guys sing me a song.. that would cheer me up!! (you know the minute any one of us meet someone special we'll be waiting for VD to come by again! and no, not the herpes variation)

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

I think Valentines Day is just another of this countries money making schemes.

You know retailers didn't make enough money off you all of us buying Christmas gifts so there going to throw this at us.

Personally I think you should be doing nice romanic things for your loved ones because you feel the need to, not because someone told you this is the day to.

cwm10.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Well.. Hate V-day is kinda dependant on your "status".. All single ppl are bitter and therefore hate it (myself included, unless they LOVE the single life which I do, but not always LOL).. And of course those too-sweet-puke-kissing-in-public-red-roses-and-stuffed-toys-and-box-of-chocolates-couples are oh so damn happy smile.gif I still hope everyone will have a nice V-day smile.gif

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

I think Valentines Day is just another of this countries money making schemes.

You know retailers didn't make enough money off you all of us buying Christmas gifts so there going to throw this at us.

Personally I think you should be doing nice romanic things for your loved ones because you feel the need to, not because someone told you this is the day to.

cwm10.gif

This is what i use to say to my girlfriend when i forgot....

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

smile.gif I still hope everyone will have a nice V-day smile.gif

Yeah, I'm now planning on bying myself some red-rose-hearty-shaped-chocolate box and enjoy a "I love myself VD-day celebration". I think that doesn't sound too bad and guarantees a 'sweet success' smile.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

Maysoon...I'm with you!!!

I have given up on any prospects (well 'cept one but you didn't hear it from me b/c I don't gossip wink.gif) but other than that, I am pretty much content with meeting tons of great ppl (via clubplanet) and just going out and having a great time. Oh well, maybe someday...If not, I'll be posting about wanting to adopt a multitude of cats frown.gif.

-Jamms

------------------

AIM: ynicholas face50.gif

I have an idea, maybe we should have a clubplanet secret valentine for all ppl who are single smile.gif Separate guys/girls into 2 hats and let each guy get a girl's name or vice versa! Even though they don't really LOVE us, and we don't LOVE them, I wouldn't mind getting a valentine's day present smile.gif

Just kidding.... I'll just take out my old Valentine's Day presents and cards and pretend it's another year smile.gif

Oh, I am a true Valentine's Day hater! My friends and I all host an "I hate Valentine's Day" party every year. We make tons of jello shots and just get incredilby wasted. It's a good time, or maybe just an excuse to party. Maybe it's also because I don't have a Valentine really. I never minded Valentine's Day when I was in a relationship. WHo wants to be my valentine?

P.S. I also thought you meant venereal disease when you said VD. LOL.

------------------

bluesbro.gif

that's it, i've def. gotta mail some of you people lil valentine's presents then.. how about a male grow a date for the girls and female grow a dates for the guys, we can have a competition to see who's grew the fastest. heheheh. hey at least it'll cheer you up on the hated of all days....

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

Zoya, I don't think that would be a good idea... I didn't even ever get my secret Santa gift (although I did give mine) frown.gif

VD sucks!!!!!! Although it's a pretty good story as to howthe holiday came into being. Anyone wanna hear it?

cwm1.gif

Oh that's so not nice!!! If a person didn't want to participate in the secret santa thing, they didn't have to! It's horrible not to give someone a gift when they sort of expect it! I know I was a good secret santa smile.gif Although I didn't get anything either, oh well smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif When are you going back to sunny CA?

VD or whatever you wanna call it will vary on every person's situation: If your with your hubby dubby then it's superb if your single then it sucks!! To me it's become a very obsolete day for a while now!! If I get a date by then great if not oh well!! I'll just have to occupy myself if it's been like the past!! Very overrated and hyped up day if you ask me!!! Too all the lonely people on that day I'm feelin you all!!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I have an idea, maybe we should have a clubplanet secret valentine for all ppl who are single smile.gif Separate guys/girls into 2 hats and let each guy get a girl's name or vice versa! Even though they don't really LOVE us, and we don't LOVE them, I wouldn't mind getting a valentine's day present smile.gif

Just kidding.... I'll just take out my old Valentine's Day presents and cards and pretend it's another year smile.gif

Zoya, I don't think that would be a good idea... I didn't even ever get my secret Santa gift (although I did give mine) frown.gif

VD sucks!!!!!! Although it's a pretty good story as to howthe holiday came into being. Anyone wanna hear it?

cwm1.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

Originally posted by cathyo:

A pic?? Looks shouldn't matter you horrible bastard!

J/K Mike hee hee...drama. cwm32.gif

why are you starting trouble, im trying to get myself a date, if she says no youre taking me out!!!!!1

LOL, I've only heard wonderful things about Mike!!

Any girl would be a fool to pass him up...unfortunately, I'm too old *sigh* smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Hmmm... Cathy, I hereby crown you the drama queen...

Tell me that's not some funny shit! I think it's addictive, I sit quitely for ages not getting involved and after one or two drama posts I'm hooked!!

I'll try to keep it in check Charlie! cwm32.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif