Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who has the hottest girls in the city????

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by risa06:

I've never been a regular at the Factory...so I can't really tell how much crowd has changed....but to say that Vinyl has the hottest girls in the City....in MO its not the case....but then again..there are some cutties there too

\

that depends on the night ...the crowd at Vinyl is different every week

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

right

First off, How can u say clicks of friends make this board dull, when we joined this board to meet ppl and talk about things we have in common???

and secondly i dont understand why u started with me, cause i was just agreeing with what Lola(Risa06) said, even if i never met her i would still agree with her comment.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by lbrooke8:

I definitely agree that WORLD has the hottest girls..I have been going there every Saturday for weeks and have seen some of the best looking guys and girls in the city!!!

Were you there last week? It was kinda dead. The week before was off the hook! That shit was crazy! They were throwin mad dudes off the line. You ever chill in the vip room?

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

First off, How can u say clicks of friends make this board dull, when we joined this board to meet ppl and talk about things we have in common???

and secondly i dont understand why u started with me, cause i was just agreeing with what Lola(Risa06) said, even if i never met her i would still agree with her comment.

It was just a general statement which you chose to take personally ...but it happens a lot on this board and everyone should be aware of it

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by visions:

Were you there last week? It was kinda dead. The week before was off the hook! That shit was crazy! They were throwin mad dudes off the line. You ever chill in the vip room?

Yeah..I have been there the past 3 weeks and love it..this past week was not as good (maybe b/c of snow), i was there for a few b'days..that dumb fashion show i thought sucked..the week before was great though...i am on the dance floor the whole time..don't really go to the VIP room area that much..was there this past week though..can't wait until this Sat.!!!

Originally posted by lbrooke8:

Yeah..I have been there the past 3 weeks and love it..this past week was not as good (maybe b/c of snow), i was there for a few b'days..that dumb fashion show i thought sucked..the week before was great though...i am on the dance floor the whole time..don't really go to the VIP room area that much..was there this past week though..can't wait until this Sat.!!!

I didn't even see the fashion show! I was mangled in the VIP room. You get comps. I could probably get you on a list if your not on one already. Just let me know. I only chill in the VIP room cause the free booze. It actually is kinda wack back there but hey free is free. I love how it closes at around 6 it's just right. 4 you feel like you gotta go to after hours but when 6 rolls around your like fuck it, time to go home. Get home by 6:30 and I'm chillen, maybe finish jar and it's off to bed

Originally posted by dszorro:

This board is definitely not dull.

And I know that there are more clubs out there that someone can vow for.

Has anyone seen clubhead

or the mysterious one????

let me know if U have.

Hey there sweetie.. Sorry, been a lil busy today frown.gif Looking for hot girls huh? I don't know, I usually stick to my Twilo Fri/SF Sat routine smile.gif So I can't give too much insight on diff crowds.. Lately at SF I've seen a LOT of overweight girls. I don't have a model body myself but I'm talking at least 200lbs... But hey, someone might be attracted to that smile.gif And I'll spare you the nasty fat girl story coz that memory makes me quiver with disgust!

I'm yet to check out World and all those other places etc.. Lemme know where you see a lot of hotties (guys) smile.gif

Originally posted by visions:

I didn't even see the fashion show! I was mangled in the VIP room. You get comps. I could probably get you on a list if your not on one already. Just let me know. I only chill in the VIP room cause the free booze. It actually is kinda wack back there but hey free is free. I love how it closes at around 6 it's just right. 4 you feel like you gotta go to after hours but when 6 rolls around your like fuck it, time to go home. Get home by 6:30 and I'm chillen, maybe finish jar and it's off to bed

Yeah..i have a couple of friends that put me on a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> or two or three..i agree about the closing time..actually i love the whole place..good looking crowd..no teeny bops..good music..good atmosphere!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hey there sweetie.. Sorry, been a lil busy today frown.gif Looking for hot girls huh? I don't know, I usually stick to my Twilo Fri/SF Sat routine smile.gif So I can't give too much insight on diff crowds.. Lately at SF I've seen a LOT of overweight girls. I don't have a model body myself but I'm talking at least 200lbs... But hey, someone might be attracted to that smile.gif And I'll spare you the nasty fat girl story coz that memory makes me quiver with disgust!

I'm yet to check out World and all those other places etc.. Lemme know where you see a lot of hotties (guys) smile.gif

hey

what's up

I'm workin. sorry to hear that you're sick,

I hope u feel better soon. I think that everyone is gettin sick. twilo is my only remedy. Hope to see ya soon.

Yo K-dog

Reply to my shit man.

peace, love, and double stacked zorros!

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Agreed smile.gif Also try Eugene's

i live right next to Eugene's and have to agree that they have a decent amount of hot ladies.. on the other hand, the general crowd there, though well dressed and mostly pretty looking, is tasteless.. the place often has shitty music and lousy food in the restaurant part (except fot the lobster ravioli, which is half decent)

bring a lot of $$$ and you'll score there.. not my kinda thing, i'd rather spend my bux taking a girl out NOT trying to get a girl..

also, i agree that Saci, Centro-Fly, Chaos, Lotus, Tja, the Wet Bar and Float(particularly 3rd floor VIP) often have a bunch of hotties

morph_ cwm13.gif

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

Ummmm......not trying to ruin the debate here but wouldn't the answer to this question vary from person to person (obviously).......I mean, it all depends on what you think is 'hot'.......I know my image of a 'hot' girl is pretty unique and not the typical 'done-up/dressed-up' look.......I think almost any girl can look good once they put on their club outfit and makeup or whatever......that's not 'hot' to me......for instance, the type of girls who frequent places like Exit or SF usually do nothing but turn me off.......most of them are really trying too hard IMO.......please don't take that personal but in a general sense........as that is the only way to answer such a question.......

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

hey man

A girl doesnt have to be dressed up for her to look hot.

I can usually tell by just looking.

Who is that directed toward? I only ask because it's right after my post.....

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

hey man

A girl doesnt have to be dressed up for her to look hot.

I can usually tell by just looking.

99% of the time a girl who's hot will look hotter when dressed up.. so your point is moot.. and your x-ray vision is tasteless.

morph_ cwm13.gif