Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cellies @ da Gym.............ugh

At the gym yesterday I saw this chick answer her startac on the treadmill & proceeded to have a 15 min convo. rolleyes.gif TACKY!!!!!!!!! I was appalled & disgusted!

cwm8.gif Who brings their phone to the gym??? (rhetorical sarcastic ? not to be answered)

IMO, for the 2 hours that ur at the gym U don't need ur phone.

------------------

Trancessed!- Me

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

At the gym yesterday I saw this chick answer her startac on the treadmill & proceeded to have a 15 min convo. rolleyes.gif TACKY!!!!!!!!! I was appalled & disgusted! cwm8.gif Who brings their phone to the gym??? (rhetorical sarcastic ? not to be answered)

I couldn't agree with you more !! WTF !!

------------------

AIM vampie

At the gym yesterday I saw this chick answer her startac on the treadmill & proceeded to have a 15 min convo. rolleyes.gif TACKY!!!!!!!!! I was appalled & disgusted!

cwm8.gif Who brings their phone to the gym??? (rhetorical sarcastic ? not to be answered)

THANK YOU!!! I fuckin hate that shit more than anything!!! It's like my worst pet peeve. This whole cellie thing is outta control and some people are so fuckin rude it makes me sick! At a restaurant, a store, whatever. Use the cellie for what it's meant for! Not just to chit chat like a gay ass social birdie

what if that person was waiting for this phone call for a very long time?...have you thought of that?...<---- lust a question smile.gif

Originally posted by visions:

THANK YOU!!! I fuckin hate that shit more than anything!!! It's like my worst pet peeve. This whole cellie thing is outta control and some people are so fuckin rude it makes me sick! At a restaurant, a store, whatever. Use the cellie for what it's meant for! Not just to chit chat like a gay ass social birdie

cell phones are made for people to "chit chat" sometimes... smile.gif ya know

I CANT STAND THOSE FUCKING PEOPLE WHO GO TO THE GYM TO SOCIALIZE...ESPECIALLY WHEN THEYRE IN THE MIDDLE OF USING A PIECE OF EQUIPMENT..TAKES THEM 1/2 HOUR TO DO 2 SETS...

DO YOUR FUCKING SETS AND GET THE FUCK OFF YOU JACKASS!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Originally posted by sarahb53:

I don't like to be that accessible. People want to feel important

i carry my cell everywhere (i actually got the smallest one i could find so i can keep it in my pocket when i'm clubbing--you never know when groups or individuals get split up throughout the night). as far as feeling important, wouldn't being readily accessible make one more subservient than important?

to me, my cell is a matter of convenience and privacy. it's the only phone number i can give out to only those i want to, and i can choose when and whose calls to answer. most of the time i don't answer my dorm phone because there's no caller ID, and anyone i might want to talk to has my cell number

i don't think i'm annoying about it though. i don't answer my phone in most public places, turn it off when a call would be inappropriate, and keep conversations to a minimum in front of other people

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by risa06:

cell phones are made for people to "chit chat" sometimes... smile.gif ya know

Ohhh risa06 well now I know your one of those. It's ok were still cool even my own moms pulls that cellie shit. It just pisses me the hell off you know. Just one of those peeves you can't really explain. Chit chat is one thing, but I think havin a conversation in public is rude. Kinda like when people are talkin on the train like they own the damn thing. It's like shut the fuck up and keep it to yourself ya know.

So whatup you goto bayside high or no? I know mad heads from bayside all went to prep and cross though.

The most annoying thing is when ppl's phones ring TOO FUCKING LOUD. You're sitting on the train, kinda sleeping, kinda reading.. All of a sudden it's like an alarm clock in your ear.. Put the phone on vibrate when it's quiet and you know you'll hear it! Grrrr.. Same in the movies. I bring my phone EVERYWHERE, just in case, but I'm always considerate around others..

Ohhh risa06 well now I know your one of those. It's ok were still cool even my own moms pulls that cellie shit. It just pisses me the hell off you know. Just one of those peeves you can't really explain. Chit chat is one thing, but I think havin a conversation in public is rude. Kinda like when people are talkin on the train like they own the damn thing. It's like shut the fuck up and keep it to yourself ya know.

So whatup you goto bayside high or no? I know mad heads from bayside all went to prep and cross though.

ops...sowwy sweetie...but I am NOT the one smile.gif ...I don't go to the gym...and I don't talk on my cell when I'm in the club...and I have very nice manners not to talk on my cell over the dinner and in public places (unless I really have to).....so...wrong girl!!! I just think that there are much more important things in life to get pissed over that someone talking on their cellie smile.gif

Bayside High? nah, I just moved to Bayside not too long ago.......

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

The most annoying thing is when ppl's phones ring TOO FUCKING LOUD. You're sitting on the train, kinda sleeping, kinda reading.. All of a sudden it's like an alarm clock in your ear.. Put the phone on vibrate when it's quiet and you know you'll hear it! Grrrr.. Same in the movies. I bring my phone EVERYWHERE, just in case, but I'm always considerate around others..

hehehehe...I bet your cell is always on vibrate..... smile.gif thanks for calling me last night

Originally posted by cmb1975:

people bring their phone everywhere!!! i have heard stories about people on the phone at the gyno and in the bathroom!!!

one time i walk into the bathroom at work to take a leak, and i'm all by myself (so i think). so i proceed to do the deed, and i hear conversation coming from one of the crappers; i'm wondering who this guy is talking to? dude gets done making brownies, zips up, flushes, and walks off the throne with his cellie still on, conducting business as usual! cwm2.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Originally posted by risa06:

ops...sowwy sweetie...but I am NOT the one smile.gif ...I don't go to the gym...and I don't talk on my cell when I'm in the club...and I have very nice manners not to talk on my cell over the dinner and in public places (unless I really have to).....so...wrong girl!!! I just think that there are much more important things in life to get pissed over that someone talking on their cellie smile.gif

Bayside High? nah, I just moved to Bayside not too long ago.......

Your right it is something dumb to get mad over and I'm glad to hear that you have better manners than that.

And girl....maybe you should start going to the gym. It's good for the heart, soul and mind cwm16.gif

Your right it is something dumb to get mad over and I'm glad to hear that you have better manners than that.

And girl....maybe you should start going to the gym. It's good for the heart, soul and mind cwm16.gif

smile.gif gym is not for everyone...ya know ...but you go work out boy!!!..... smile.gif

Over here the mobile telephone networks provide a Small Message Service (SMS), which is awesome if you're going on a big nite out...the phone vibrates in your pocket, your friend is arriving and he sends u a text message like "WTF r u".....and u just punch in whereever u r in the club....save lots of time wink.gif

Of course reading the screen and trying to type in the message can be a bitch during a big nite (the screen can get real blurry) lol cwm27.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to make it into the country b4 the dinner meetup!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

i could see if it was someone who needed to be caught a hold of, like a dr. lawyer, etc, but when you're at a restaurant,gym, etc. at least keep it short if you have to talk, and by all means don't shout like you're the only one there. i know when im at school, at work or in the computer lab, i have to have my phone on me, but it's either on vibrate or i'll go into the bathrooms or outside to talk, i don't need like 20 people hearing an important conversation. but you guys are right, some people have no tact when it comes to talkin on phones. and please keep your voice down!!

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

cwm30.gif

That's funny because I was just having a converstaion with some peeps at the gym regarding people having cell phones when they work out. I personally couldn't agree more. I think it's so tacky! If u are at the gym make for the one reason, and one reason only - working out!! Not BSing on your cell phone....WTF!!

"Never take things for granted because when you do, that's the first step in a long road of selfishness." - dappah