Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First NYC club u went to and how old were u?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was 18 and i went to the tunnel, and i was sober to. ever since then i became a house music fanatic and i love the club scene

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Chemistry in phillly... turned 21, went out!! crazy shit that was my real club experience i mean there were always under age nights, but none thati really enjoyed until going to Chemistry!!

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

woopps! you said nyc club, ok i'm just a lil tired.... actually that would be EXIT!!! crazy shit, i was and still am 21.... very cool night, liked all the hard bodies, but did they all have to look so greaaasssyyy?? cwm19.gif

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

CARBON...i just turned 16 i was so excited...me and my girls showed up no id no nothing looking like we were 12..and the bouncer guy walked us in without having to pay or anything...now i spent hundreds of dollars on my outfits, get all pretty, and still sometimes have trouble getting in...i miss being 16...aaahhh

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

Originally posted by msoprano13:

i was 18 and i went to the tunnel, and i was sober to. ever since then i became a house music fanatic and i love the club scene

I wasn't 18 but it was tunnel and I was totally sober too...well, at that time I hadn't done anyting at all (not even a smoke)... so I didn't ever realize that my friends were totally flying. Anyway, I loved it and from there on was hooked on the music, the life, the people smile.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

First club was Speed back when I was 15 but the first time I went and wanted to come back was this summer at Exit. It was off the hook and I was on my very first E high to boot.

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place where the flowers grow...I'll be back in an hour or so. Ecstasy is god!

hi guys ~ my 1st nyc club was tunnel...i took the train there w/ my best friend for her birthday and it was an adventure from the moment we got on the train...we had an awesome nite...stayed till around 7...but the nite we decided to go was the nite that kid od'd...so we were stuck there in the lil' hallway for over an hour..when we left we said we'd never go back...but that was a lie...we were back there the next saturday..that was in 99 i think, so i was 18.

cwm32.gif

diVa cwm1.gif

------------------

email: clubindiva@aol.com

AcCePt No iMiTaTiOnS...tHeRe iS nO sUbStiTuTe FoR tHe ReAL tHiNg!!

palladium in 90. i was 16. damn that seems liek a long time ago. i went for hip hop night there cause thats what all my friends listened to then. got drunk off my ass before we went there and i ended up thrwoing up in the club. what a night.

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

AOL J303J

hi guys ~ my 1st nyc club was tunnel...i took the train there w/ my best friend for her birthday and it was an adventure from the moment we got on the train...we had an awesome nite...everything was so overwhelming at first..but i got used to it and had so much fun...the music was off the hook, i have no idea who was spinning that night but we stayed till around 7...but the nite we decided to go was the nite that kid od'd ...so we were stuck there in the lil' hallway for over an hour..when we left we said we'd never go back...yeh right! we were back there the next saturday..that was in 99 i think, so i was 18.

cwm32.gif

diVa cwm1.gif

------------------

email: clubindiva@aol.com

AcCePt No iMiTaTiOnS...tHeRe iS nO sUbStiTuTe FoR tHe ReAL tHiNg!!

Originally posted by clubindiva:

hi guys ~ my 1st nyc club was tunnel...i took the train there w/ my best friend for her birthday and it was an adventure from the moment we got on the train...we had an awesome nite...stayed till around 7...but the nite we decided to go was the nite that kid od'd...so we were stuck there in the lil' hallway for over an hour..when we left we said we'd never go back...but that was a lie...we were back there the next saturday..that was in 99 i think, so i was 18.

cwm32.gif

diVa cwm1.gif

WOW clubdiva, I was there that night the kid od'ed right by the exit, They were not letting anyone out and nycpd took everyones name, left a few pills behind that night...

I always chilled in the hallway by the main floor..I did my buisness there!

cwm45.gif

Originally posted by clubindiva:

hi guys ~ my 1st nyc club was tunnel...i took the train there w/ my best friend for her birthday and it was an adventure from the moment we got on the train...we had an awesome nite...everything was so overwhelming at first..but i got used to it and had so much fun...the music was off the hook, i have no idea who was spinning that night but we stayed till around 7...but the nite we decided to go was the nite that kid od'd ...so we were stuck there in the lil' hallway for over an hour..when we left we said we'd never go back...yeh right! we were back there the next saturday..that was in 99 i think, so i was 18.

cwm32.gif

diVa cwm1.gif

I was there that night.. always chilled in the hallway by the mainfloor, thats where i did my buesness!

'94 - Tunnel, didnt even know it was Tenaglia(I'm pretty sure, but maybe I'm wrong)

'95 - Palladium - what an amazing place that was, my friend "won" a trip to Jamaica with a t-shirt that he caught from Funkmaster Flex, but he never got the shit!!!!

'97 Carbon - while on line I saw Big Pun driving around in a minibus trying to pick up chix.

I'm 22 now, so figure it out.

Before the the Tunnel we used to go to a place called The Wave in Staten Island, does anyone remember that place!

Guest crystalmethodny

I was 17...

1993, Limelight. (turned 18 that Summer)

I wish so much that I could have experienced Paradise Garage and Danceteria frown.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by nycetouch:

'94 - Tunnel, didnt even know it was Tenaglia(I'm pretty sure, but maybe I'm wrong)

'95 - Palladium - what an amazing place that was, my friend "won" a trip to Jamaica with a t-shirt that he caught from Funkmaster Flex, but he never got the shit!!!!

'97 Carbon - while on line I saw Big Pun driving around in a minibus trying to pick up chix.

I'm 22 now, so figure it out.

Before the the Tunnel we used to go to a place called The Wave in Staten Island, does anyone remember that place!

HAHAHAHA the wave. what a shithole. i went there a few times. the last time i went there got busted for smoking a blunt down the block. at least the cops were cool and just took the herb i had on me. i have never went back to that place since

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

AOL J303J