Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First NYC club u went to and how old were u?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Studio 54 at it's very end in 1986. I saw Judy Torres perform there along with Nocera. Now that's old school!!!! cwm7.gif

Damn Spheric, how old are you anyway?

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

FIRST NYC CLUB WAS THE ONE AND ONLY PALADIUM IN 94 OR 95. I WAS 14 OR 15 YEARS OLD DONT REMEMBER. AFTER THAT I WENT EVERY WEEKEND TILL IT CLOSED IN 97. BACK THEN HOT 97 USED HAVE THE SATURDAY NIGHT DANCE PARTY BRODCASTING LIVE FROM PALADIUM. THOSE WERE THE DAYS!

------------------

"IF YA HEART STOPS BEATING ILL GO BACK IN TIME MAKE YA HEART BEAT AGAIN REAL *IGGAS TILL DA END"...........

tIzEdDy_RiZuXpIn<~~~~!!!!

OOPPSS - I must adjust my response - my first NYC club was BEDROX when I was 15 after a prom I went to - I totally forgot about that until someone mentioned emerald city.. After bedrox - then emerald city - then danceteria - then palladium - then limelight - then roxy - then SF - then tunnel - then usa - and the list goes on and on and on and on!! cwm25.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Limelight...Disco2000 (YES ...WITH MY STOMPS, DAMNIT!) I was 16 or 17 ...Dunno...92-94 I guess somewhere around there. I wish clubs could still be like that, Palladium, Expo, USA...THOSE were the days. Astro Earl...EEK! ALL THOSE FREAKS USED TO SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME frown.gif, but at the same time, I loved it!!! I went to limelight a few months ago and was disgusted at what I saw in there! Just not the same, I think when they re-opened it, they should have re-named it or something! I don't know..LIMELIGHT was LIMELIGHT! What's over there on 6th and 20th isn't LIMELIGHT. Just my opinion though! cwm45.gif

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!