Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ERIC MORILLO AND LITTLE LOUIE VEGA?

Little Louie is a genius, and Eric Morillo is brilliant. I cannot wait to hear them together, on their own they are unforgettable, I can't wait to see how they feed off each other.

Their house nation CD blew me away, Little Louie never never disappoints..

don't know much about little louie, but i trust these ladies judgements. morillo resides at centro-fly on thursdays in the city, and he's BANGIN'. definitely one of the best djs out there, not just U.S., but world. enjoy it! let us know how it goes.

-Dee

Originally posted by nycedee:

don't know much about little louie, but i trust these ladies judgements. morillo resides at centro-fly on thursdays in the city, and he's BANGIN'. definitely one of the best djs out there, not just U.S., but world. enjoy it! let us know how it goes.

-Dee

At least SOMEONE trusts my judgment, occasionally I don know what I am talking about.

If you don't know about Little Louie, I strongly suggest you get some of his CD's. If you love Eric, you will love him, too...

I'm going to see them in DC next weekend as well. Taking the trip from Philly...

I love Buzz. Probably my favorite venue of them all, well, at least in the States.

I can't wait to hear them, I've heard such good things!!!

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Yeh Morrilo broke more songs this year than any house DJ.

But watch out for Yousef he is amazing he has done some of the best US house mixes i have herd this year..

Cazz let me know what you think of the Yousef CD.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

B2B - look even cholo_40 is coming down. bugger the apartment move, get on a flight. I bet you can get a sweet deal for $100 with ONE of the airlines....

cholo_40 - meet us! (will be having a back2mine for sure) Cazz is coming down to DC and we may even be graced with the greatness of p00h..... I have it on total rumour that even Luigi may be there, scoping out the cameltoe with his binocs.

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

B2B - look even cholo_40 is coming down. bugger the apartment move, get on a flight. I bet you can get a sweet deal for $100 with ONE of the airlines....

cholo_40 - meet us! (will be having a back2mine for sure) Cazz is coming down to DC and we may even be graced with the greatness of p00h..... I have it on total rumour that even Luigi may be there, scoping out the cameltoe with his binocs.

When are we talking about?

------------------

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

Ok so it's the weekend of the second.. is it best to fly in to Ronald Regan? Just checking flights at the momenet.

------------------

bsb2.GIF

yeah, national (DCA) is best as it's right next to the city. otherwise Dulles (IAD) or Baltimore (BWI) are about 30 - 40 minutes drive depending on traffic.

use WAS as the airport code to get flights quoted for any of those three airports.

hooo hooo - finally get to meet Dave! oh dear - I feel a large binge coming on....

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

yeah, national (DCA) is best as it's right next to the city. otherwise Dulles (IAD) or Baltimore (BWI) are about 30 - 40 minutes drive depending on traffic.

use WAS as the airport code to get flights quoted for any of those three airports.

hooo hooo - finally get to meet Dave! oh dear - I feel a large binge coming on....

You know if i miss an apartment because i carn't put the deposite down your in trouble.

I will tell you definate tommorow, very tempted though smile.gif

------------------

bsb2.GIF

Yea, I'll definitely meet up with you guys.

Dirtyslapper - send me an email. I can give you details of where I'll be staying, and we can arrange the meetup.

I'll wait to hear from you...

David, if you could come down, that would be awesome. I'll be sure to bring down the kitty treats we were talking about!!! Not that should definitely make him come down...

Wow, now I'm really excited!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Originally posted by back2basics-:

You know if i miss an apartment because i carn't put the deposite down your in trouble.

I will tell you definate tommorow, very tempted though smile.gif

OOOHHH, PLEASE COME!!!

It will be soo fun, and bloody interesting to say the least...You are one of the few people I have been dying to meet!!! You seem like a dandy bloke