Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Dave, couldn't you create a clubplanapster for us to share our files!!!

Tomix

There is another way, there are online hard drives that we couod setup and account for. That way anybody can just put what they want on and anybody can access..

On that note i have a Kareoke Acid House version of Akey Breaky heart we did for laugh if anybody want's a listen.. it's just for fun though.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

OMG Someone tell me where I can upload my stuff to leave online or something. I have some mp3's on my work computer that I DONT want to loose. Im moving to a new office on the 1st of February and my computer isnt coming with me!!

So either direct me somewhere that I can use to store them all or make something fast fast fast please please please.....

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

I need one with no limitations PLEASEEEEEE!!

The mp3s I really want this myplay.com site wont let me upload b/c they are too big!

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

How big are your files? I've uploaded huge tracks before w/ no problem. If you're talking about a entire cd, then there's no way you can do that.

You might have to cut the cd into tracks and then upload all of them as different files within a folder...

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

My server at home has 25 GB free and i have a cable modem so the uplaod speed is at around 1mb/s and d/l is about 3mb/s. I will set everything up tonight and post the site name and password.

------------------

Everything will be perfect .... tonight and forever....

can.jpg

Originally posted by shannah:

If file size is the problem, why not Zip it? I've never tried it w/sound files before but I can't imagine there would be much (if any) difference. Just an idea... smile.gif

mp3 is already a compressed file, to zip it will be useless !!!

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : Tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

Originally posted by dschwed:

My server at home has 25 GB free and i have a cable modem so the uplaod speed is at around 1mb/s and d/l is about 3mb/s. I will set everything up tonight and post the site name and password.

Now that's a plan.

------------------

Voted one of the top 3 dj's - Clubplanet Awards 2001

Originally posted by dschwed:

That's great men !!! cwm1.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : Tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

Originally posted by misskittie:

OMG Someone tell me where I can upload my stuff to leave online or something. I have some mp3's on my work computer that I DONT want to loose. Im moving to a new office on the 1st of February and my computer isnt coming with me!!

So either direct me somewhere that I can use to store them all or make something fast fast fast please please please.....

www.idrive.com

if u have a zip drive, just put them on zip discs. thats probably easier. but idrive gives you a little space to upload files onto. im not sure how many MB's.

------------------

xtc.jpg

...aND oN THaT NoTe, LeTS GeT BaCK To THe PRoGRaM...

PuFF...PuFF...PaSSSSSSSSS...

e-mail: chrismakk69@aol.com

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

I doubt it too... this would open clubplanet to attacks... executables could be uploaded and thus create havok...

Not true, you couldn't actually ever execute any of the files unless he was running some sort of terminal server. It is also possible to limit uploads to specific file types, as well as limiting it to up/down with do other priviledges. Depending on how much work he'd want to do administering it, it's not unreasonable. Also, if he in fact wanted to set it up right, a few of us could act as administers and make sure things stay in order and no one goes in and mucks about.

------------------

if you're bored: Sat. Jan 27 - Leisure Society @ The Leopard Lounge