Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i feel like

ok...it started out weird, then just got plain gross, then very funny thanks to b2b (watch comment was hysterical), then it just got down right nasty!!! i am into some kinky stuff, but shitting on each other? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps...i read this post as i was noshing on a piece of chocolate!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

Originally posted by cmb1975:

ps...i read this post as i was noshing on a piece of chocolate!

that wasn't chocolate..that was a log of your own feces which i fetched out of your brown starfish last week when i was at your house and you were waxing my pubic hair...so that you could shower me in tabasco sauce and then proceed to lick my shaved body and eat that choco caca shitstick all within a 3 minute time frame to get ready for the vomit extravaganza

..music by the Legendary Junior Vasquez

cwm8.gifcwm28.gifcwm8.gif

I'm speechless cwm3.gif

Kinky is good but this is just...ewwww.

BTW, anyone see those vomiting videos on consumption junction?? WTF cwm8.gif I think that's where the line is drawn on open mindedness.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

omg...didn't your mother hold you enough as a child...where do you come up with this shit...tabasco sauce? waxing your pubic hairs... cwm36.gif

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

[This message has been edited by cmb1975 (edited 01-25-2001).]

Originally posted by sungoddess:

I'm still laughing my ass off!!!

and i'm still filling my ass with as many #2 pencils as i can..i'm already up to 36 #2 pencils all nicely sharpened as they poke and pinch my rectum ..i think this is all i can fit up there...i'm almost ready to make that quick swift squat into the bathtub of

rubbing alcohol and vomit. cwm39.gifcwm39.gifcwm18.gif