Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: All ASS GRABERS A MUST READ

Little Pat on the Bottom OK, Court Rules

January 25, 2001 12:59 pm EST

ROME (Reuters) - Italy's Supreme Court has decided that a little unexpected pat on the bottom at work does not amount to sexual harassment -- as long as it's only occasional.

The country's highest court of appeal Wednesday overturned a man's conviction for patting a female colleague's behind saying there was no evidence that he had behaved "lasciviously."

Instead, the court ruled that any pat that is "isolated and impulsive" should be OK.

The woman had alleged that the man had also threatened her, saying he would block her career if she denounced him.

The man was last year found guilty of sexual harassment, sentenced to 18 months in prison and fined nearly $4,000. But the conviction was later quashed.

The same appeals court sparked widespread outrage in 1999 when it upheld a verdict declaring that a woman could not have been raped because she was wearing skin-tight jeans.

The court stated that tight jeans could not even be partly removed without the help of the person wearing them and therefore the woman must have consented to sex.

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

That thing about the tight jeans is unreal!!!

Although scary, I find that whole thing funny, in a really demented bizarre way. Kind of like finding humor in Hannibal Lecter.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Maybe someone should post this at Exit and all the ass grabbers there will move to Italy.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by lexxxi:

The woman I sit beside jsut told me about this...too fucked up!!! If somebody at work grabbed my ass I would be levitating my knee to their groin area at full speed!!!

cwm13.gifcwm13.gifcwm13.gif

LMFAO...so you'd be judge, jury, and executioner...who needs lawsuits

cwm11.gifcwm27.gifcwm11.gif

cathyo.. hell most of the ass grabbers at Exit are FROM italy!!! i guess they'd be moving back to their homeland huh... damn guidos. hahaha j/k guys don't get your boxers in an uproar. but go figure italy would have to set that precedent. wtf, like guys their cant rip jeans? lol. sheesh, that is scary though, cuz i mean where in the hell do you draw the line, some guys are dumb and can't differentiate between a "lil pat" and an ass grab. cwm28.gif

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran