Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Sasha Friday......Damnit

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! eek.gif

Scooby Doo without Shaggy...

You, Mr. Chaser, are VERRRrrrry fortunate you didn't say Scrappy Doo, or you woulda had a faggot ass-beating like you couldn't imagine.

cwm9.gif

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sinthetik:

Get used to it, folks.

He'll be absent next month also, due to his productions. The upside is that the March show for the anniversary party is going to be sooo godamn wicked, it'll make your scrotum shrink.

hahahahaha, nicely put, i don't want my scrotum to shrink tho

cwm31.gif

anyway i can't go this friday anyway, im savin up for PVD and to see s&d's anniversary party...maybe ill go to see diggers play next month too, have fun everyone cwm35.gifcwm16.gif

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

home.gif

look!! a Kudama!!! (princess mononoke)

who cares....diggers is the shit.....and i miss my Twilo. smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

i can't see why alot of people are bitchin. you are still gonna get to see one of the best dj's in the world. so what if one isn't showing up does that mean the music is gonna suck that night. i don't think so. diggers is gonna tear us all a new ass fri night. to all the people who are complainign that sasha isnt gonna be there, STAY HOME THEN!!!! that will just make more room for all the music lovers to shake there asses on the dance floor!!!!

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

AOL J303J

I saw Digweed spin solo @ twilo on a wed for the groove premier party and he was amazing. Not to start drama but i heard that Sasha is in rehab and thats why he's not spinnin. anyone else hear this ?

------------------

Everything will be perfect .... tonight and forever....

can.jpg

Originally posted by myrlin:

From TwiloBoss

this is his first solo at Twilo.

I don't know if this sheds any light on the story of Sasha not being there, but this is definitely not the first time Digweed has flown solo on the last Friday of a month. I know b/c I've been there for just such a performance. We all know he's tremendous with or w/o Sasha. Anyway, just posting in the name of accuracy.

Originally posted by bmlewis:

I don't know if this sheds any light on the story of Sasha not being there, but this is definitely not the first time Digweed has flown solo on the last Friday of a month. I know b/c I've been there for just such a performance. We all know he's tremendous with or w/o Sasha. Anyway, just posting in the name of accuracy.

I actually thought about that myself but we shall see. He hasnt been wrong really yet so until he is about something important, Ill listen to the important stuff wink.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif ""One by One, the Penguins steal my Sanity"" wizard6.gif

Well I guess this just makes it easier for me to deal with the fact that I wasn't going to be able to come....

Love Digweed too don't get me wrong. But he doesn't do to me what Sasha does.....>sigh<

I'll see ya guys sometime in the next few weeks. Have fun for me.

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

The guys depressed about Sasha's absence...you can see S&D together almost any last Friday of the month...how often do you see DIgweed do a solo 6-8 hour set at TWILO???

BTW, how many of you have seen him solo period? He spins a certain way when working with someone, but alone...wow!

This is not an opportunity to be missed...if you can't make it this month, then definitely come in Feb!!

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Well, that makes it easier for me cuz my sick, sniffly ass aint clubbin this weekend...BOO!, Now I'll only be missin half of the sick-beat duo instead of both of them.

Also, fer all you loungers this weekend....Lets all plan a meet-up.

--------BEE----------

Originally posted by carabee:

Also, fer all you loungers this weekend....Lets all plan a meet-up.

--------BEE----------

Come to Leopard Lounge on Saturday for the Leisure Society. I believe many form the board shall be present. Its on 2nd and 5th, starts at 10. You can sit in the comfy couches, red lighting and soak up the incredible vibe set off in there!

Just an option...

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

Well, that makes it easier for me cuz my sniffly-ass aint clubbing this weekend...BOO! But I am happy cuz I will only miss half of the sick-beats duo instead of both of them. Shake yur booties everyone!...and shake one for me, please!

Oh, to the loungers this weekend....lets make a plan, yo!-----BEE

Just a note: Digweed performed without Sasha at the October 1999 Halloween party, when Sasha was in the studio with Madonna.

Ended up being one of those mind-bending, totally change your life, intense experiences that come around only once in a blue moon.

I really disliked digweed at that time and nearly left that night when i found out Sasha wasn't going to be there. That would have been one of the biggest mistakes of my life.

------------------

--"My loathings are simple; stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music." V. Nabokov

Originally posted by melichacha:

Sasha or no Sasha, ChaCha will be there!!

- Meli -

and if ChaCha is there then ya damn SKIPPY MoJo will be there right next to her tearin it UP... i cant wait

cwm32.gif

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

Originally posted by melichacha:

Sasha or no Sasha, ChaCha will be there!!

- Meli -

and if ChaCha is there then ya damn SKIPPY MoJo will be there right next to her tearin it UP... i cant wait

cwm32.gif

Yeah!!!! MoJo will be there after all... music to my ears... but will she be at Comp Sci recitation tonight? Ha - therein lies the question... ARC 206 at 6:30, MoJo!!!

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

ChaCha (Me): You're SURE you wanna live with me next year?

MojoJoJo (Vee): Yes.

ChaCha: We'll get nothing done... complete pigeons all the time... you're SURE?

MojoJoJo: Yes.

... and THAT is why Veronica and I get along...

"It comes and goes... the trick is to figure out how to get it to come more." - Randy James, Choreographer (speaking about focus... what were YOU thinking??)

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Funny thing is I think if Sasha showed up and didn't even touch the tables a lot of people wouldn't even realize it and would say it was a brilliant night.......for everyone sliding on Diggers, were you there for the October 2000 performance(I think that is the one, correct me if I'm wrong), when Diggers took us from 5:30 on? That was one of the best 5.5 hours of DJing I've seen......and Sasha might as well had been home sleeping........but nobody seemed to complain the day after that.....WTF? Anyhow, even though I am a bigger Sasha fan I can't wait to hear Diggers run away with this one.......I think it's a great opportunity for all of us......

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

Originally posted by tyco:

Funny thing is I think if Sasha showed up and didn't even touch the tables a lot of people wouldn't even realize it and would say it was a brilliant night.......for everyone sliding on Diggers, were you there for the October 2000 performance(I think that is the one, correct me if I'm wrong), when Diggers took us from 5:30 on? That was one of the best 5.5 hours of DJing I've seen......and Sasha might as well had been home sleeping........but nobody seemed to complain the day after that.....WTF? Anyhow, even though I am a bigger Sasha fan I can't wait to hear Diggers run away with this one.......I think it's a great opportunity for all of us......

Mikey

Could not have said it better. For those not going just b/c sasha isnt comin out...that really shows how the scene isnt that important to you. Be there for the music for God's sake.....not the name.

for all those going with thier head up....love you all, and see you under that big beautiful ball. smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg