Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's going to twilo to hear Digweed spin????

screw there pansy asses. i don't see why people are complaining. diggers is gonna tear that shit up. so fuck all the peopel that ar not going. they are gonna kick themsleves in the asses when they found out they missed a good night. cwm3.gif

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

AOL J303J

Diggers not as good as Sasha? Personally I favor Sasha better, as I like his style when he spins at Twilo.. more trancey. But Digweed is just as good, if not a Better DJ.

Just cause the Digweed comes after Sasha, in the Sasha & Digweed, he doesn't get the respect that he deserves. If you really knew about them 2, then you would know that they both can blow the roof off.. and IMHO Digweed has played better than Sasha has in the recent months..

Sorry, but your friends don't have a clue. It's funny how some people act like he is just an openeing act for Sasha. Digweed is without a doubt one of the most talented DJs in the world. If it came down to a choice between S&D I'd pick Diggers everytime.

I wish I could be there for this but I can't go. I'll be there in Feb though to see Digweed bring the house down. hat's going to be one rough week. I'm saving my money already!

Yo thanx for the advice fellas Im definetly gonna go out and have a good time this friday @ twilo.To all the digger haters out there stay away from twilo tomorrow, and to all the digger lovers out there lets all nug face and enjoy the music cwm32.gifcwm44.gif

ps...dszorro stop fronting and come this friday kid digger's the shit kid, and we'll have mad fun.

I'm sooooo sooooo much going. Actually when I first got into it...I only went for diggers...alright musical taste and preferences have shifted a bit since then...still I will enjoy that night and dance until I get pulled off the dancefloor by my friends. Hey Raver_Mania... see you under the disco ball (or was it the VIP...shit I already have problems remembering...gosh ok, if you see a girl that couldn't make up her mind about trousers or skirt/dress....that's probably ME...so just say hi [and I will give you a big fat ass smile wink.gif]

------------------

an1701.gif

OK.

why is there beef man. The penises need to be removed from digweed's ass and people need to realized that Both SASHA & Digweed

are both two of the best dj's in the world.

No one is dissin Digweed. But Sasha is still ranked #1. in the world and Digweed is #5..

Seb Fontaine is 12. and he tore twilo a new asshole. Why is there a doubt in anyone's mind that Digweed wont.

ps. clubhead. you know it's gonna be off the meat rack, but dont sleep on my Man. SASHA.

catch you @TWILO

OK GUy, or should I say Mr.dszorro

Just relax brother dont get your panties all bunched up kid(sike just playin dog).But seriously Digweed is gonna rip shit up at Twilo like always. But I have to say I was really anticipating hearing Sasha cut it up all night oh well FuCK IT guess we'll just have to bug face all night like we usaully do cwm32.gifcwm35.gif see everyone under the ball!!!!!