Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where ...

Mys...ya know I wuv U... smile.gif I hope you feel better very soon honey...nothing here

Bratnik...World is nice...beautiful people...I don't like the musik there but musik is not what I go there for...its total meat market and that is what I don't like about that place...but I had fun there smile.gif

Vampie...when are we hanging hun? smile.gif

Foxy...going to Exit this Sat?

Originally posted by risa06:

Mys...ya know I wuv U... smile.gif I hope you feel better very soon honey...nothing here

Bratnik...World is nice...beautiful people...I don't like the musik there but musik is not what I go there for...its total meat market and that is what I don't like about that place...but I had fun there smile.gif

Vampie...when are we hanging hun? smile.gif

Foxy...going to Exit this Sat?

All I know is that we need to hang out very soon....As a matter of fact I was going to go to Exit on Saturday...I though of you but didn't have your #.. We need to exchange digits girl..You know I'll come out and meet you ...

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Just so everyone knows, Legacy is the epitomy of a brooklyn party. Crowd is dressed, older and very,very broolkyn, S.I.could be fun for one night, just for laughs!

W cwm24.gif W, so it's like a Metro 700 in Brooklyn !!!!

I wanna go there. Lola let's go there...Let' sget a couple of gals.. Zoya, you're coming you live in Brooklyn, you too Miss Rachel..

and we'll go and have a couple of laughs..

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Huh? I missed it.. Where am I going LOL? I mean I'll go, just tell me where I'm going......... I'm too lazy to reread the posts LOL..

Don't tell this laxy gilr anything...let her read everything!!!..........mimra

hola!! ugh, i'm sssooooo tired, i think i have chronic fatigue sydrome or something.....i can't stop sleeping, it's awful. i'm so bone weary......and i can't go to exit this sat. b/c it's two of my non-clubbing friend's birthdays and we're going to a comedy club and then out to some damn bar.....a thrill a minute but it's a duty i must do!! that's if i'm not sleeping....someone help me!!! cwm14.gifcwm14.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by risa06:

whenever I call you your damn phone is off...so, you call me smile.gif

True.. I keep my phone off at work, it's off on my way home coz I'm in the subway, and it doesn't work in my chiropractor's office.. Ok, you're off the hook for this one LOL.. I'll call you tonight smile.gif

Originally posted by littled:

LOLA....don't you forget about me down here!!!! i'll be back! hey...did you book your ticket for WMC yet??? you gotta tell what time to get ya from the airport silly!!! smile.gif d cwm33.gif

D smile.gif whats up girl...how are you? warm? you lucky thing...hahah. I think I'm just gonna fly to Miami on that weekend for like 2 days just to get some sun...not to party (yeah, that is what I say now)...and I'll def let you know baby...I could use a ride there wink.gif

I stil can't bel that you were at World and we didn't meet...damn!!! smile.gif

Ok Lola i'm insulted now...You coming to my neighborhood and you don't call me or tell me about!

You are always in Brooklyn and you don't call! cwm22.gif

Legacy is cool for a local place!

But if you can go to the CITY you'd be much happier.

Gets packed and hot in there!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net