Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Official Twilo Meetup (S&D) Jan 26*

About time it's almost heah... fawking calendar ain't moving fast enough...

Meetup by the bar near the coatcheck at 3 am (by request, Al twisted my arm) and another at 6 am... if you can wobble your ass upstairs ...

Why the coat check? Cause I said so. Don't think, just be there... gimme any shit, I'll have a bouncer stuff your ass in the closet...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 01-23-2001).]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

About time it's almost heah... fawking calendar ain't moving fast enough...

Meetup by the bar near the coatcheck at 6 am... if you can wobble your ass upstairs ...

Why the coat check? Cause I said so. Don't think, just be there... gimme any shit, I'll have a bouncer stuff your ass in the closet...

a little harsh...i like it....now go make me some coffee.....j/k...i'll be there as usual....how's about an earlier one? just a suggestion

cwm24.gifcwm13.gifcwm27.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"Please hand me that box of Moose from the glove compartment" a Very stoned Veronica Strata

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 01-22-2001).]

I'm there.......I might be down for an earlier one as well.......how about right under the god damn disco ball so we can do it Twilo style.......I'll be there regardless, anytime during the night......I think this one's gonna blow big......

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

It's an S&D night... any earlier and you won't be able to move around easily... too early like 12 and the meets are empty, no one there yet. At 3 forget it... I ain't moving nowhere just when they come on and the peaks on... so forget that...

Unless you peeps got a consensus that you want to meet earlier (I'll edit the time then) and know for sure you're gonna be there... speak your peace now or stfu...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

You are now targeted for the closet... I'm taking names...

i will go at my own will...if you let me wear my heated scuba suit...that hose is harsh

cwm35.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"Please hand me that box of Moose from the glove compartment" a Very stoned Veronica Strata

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by tyco:

I'm there.......I might be down for an earlier one as well.......how about right under the god damn disco ball so we can do it Twilo style.......I'll be there regardless, anytime during the night......I think this one's gonna blow big......

Mikey

Tryin to take my spot are we? U *know* how I feel about the disco ball and planetary rings...

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

is there gonna be 2 meetups? I'm goin at 5....how bout a meetup in vip? there's more room in there

Some may not be old enough to get in there...

------------------

caveman.gif

No earlier meet ups...6am @ the coatcheck...you think you're gonna get through that sea of people to the PowerBar or upstairs around 3am...yeah right...

still don't know about me for this friday...i'll keep ya updated... wink.gif

------------------

say one word i'll laugh and bury you and leave you in the place where you left me...

Whistle-guy is d. there...

cant wait, see u all fri.

------------------

when u dream ther r no rules,peeps can fly,anything can hapend.

sometimes theres a momment as u awaking & u becoming aware of the real world around u, but u still dreaming.

u may think u can fly,but u better not try

Originally posted by misskittie:

Tryin to take my spot are we? U *know* how I feel about the disco ball and planetary rings...

I think you have to show up to the club before it can be your spot.......he he...jk......I'm there(actually my spot is about 5 feet in front these days) this Friday even if it is by myself........although I think Nikki and JJ have something in store for us.......

Mikey

------------------

Originally posted by uknjx2:

i'm with joe and mikey......sandwiched between the two!!!

Ahh......now it's officially a meetup......who else is with us? ha ha ha ha

Mikey

------------------

Originally posted by tyco:

I think you have to show up to the club before it can be your spot.......he he...jk......I'm there(actually my spot is about 5 feet in front these days) this Friday even if it is by myself........although I think Nikki and JJ have something in store for us.......

Mikey

EWWWWWWWW U vanish for weeks then come back and think u run shit!?! snot face! (haha).

Im one of the few who stay out there all night long when I go though...u know that baby~~ See if I dance with you now....hmph!

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

Originally posted by misskittie:

EWWWWWWWW U vanish for weeks then come back and think u run shit!?! snot face! (haha).

Im one of the few who stay out there all night long when I go though...u know that baby~~ See if I dance with you now....hmph!

Ha ha......ok, that's fair enough Kat, you do stay out there all night when you are at Twilo......credit given for that but FYI I have only missed Twilo Fridays once since S&D in October(and that was Seb Fontaine)......I would hardly call missing one week of the club 'vanishing for weeks'.......any justification?

Mikey

BTW sorry for sliding off the original topic.

------------------

[This message has been edited by tyco (edited 01-22-2001).]