Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ClubPlanet Getaway Party?

From the King's Barn website:

ITEMS TO REMEMBER TO BRING: Paper Towels, Napkins, Foil, Plastic Food Wrap, Plastic Bags for Garbage,

Laundry Detergent, First Aid Kit, etc.

etc.= pills, alcohol, glowsticks, bangin' music... cwm2.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cathyo:

CONDOMS CONDOMS CONDOMS.. lol jk

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

oh the poconos...i spent half of my childhood in the poconos...this sounds like a fun idea...if anyone wants to travel even further...starting june 1st i am gonna have a 4 bedroom apt up in binghamton...everyone is welcome...

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

Hey Mikey, where do you have a timeshare up there?? Mike has one at Shawnee, I love it!

This sounds like an awesome idea. I need to know ahead of time what the dates would be though so please keep this thread active smile.gif

Cathy I love shawnee !! I went there about 6 years ago and never forgot that place !!!

I'm in !!

------------------

AIM vampie

HOLD ON!! HOLD ON!! Jesse, how did I miss this one!!!??? You can add me and Mitchell to that list. THANK YOU!

I'm also in favor of June. Good time of the year!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Aight, I just got an update from the King's Barn owner. Here it is:

* The owner has two weekends open in April; all weekends in May are available; all weekend in June are available, except for June 8 - 10.

* Up to 40 people can be accomodated in the King's Barn; however, if more rooms are needed, the Annex (check it out on the site) is located 1mi down the road. Those are more like condo units, though.

* The Barn is 1/4mi from Thompson -- population 295. There's a country store and a coffee shop in town; there's a supermarket in Susquehanna (9mi from Barn). Thompson is a dry town, but you're perfectly welcome to BYOB. Other restaurants besides the ones in Thompson are 9-10mi away......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

WOOOOHOOOOOO KIDSSSSS LETs do it sometime around jun , Lets just say it will be the KICK of the new summer and after that we all just party after hehe sounds good .... ill bring my digital cam so we can take alot of pictures he he and a lap top to keep in touch with the Clubplanet people he he ... WOW i cant wait im DEF in lol ...... bye

------------------

S_M_copy.jpg

-------------------------

e-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

PEace

Martin

Originally posted by ooana:

Okay, I'd like to suggest...no BEG that it be before June for three very selfish reasons.

1) I want to get the hell out of NY.

2) June is just too damn far away.

3) Nothing like soaking in a hot tub when the air outside is still cool.

Also, once June hits lots of people start heading out of town (Fire Island, Hamptons etc.).

If this trip works out we could also work on planning a second one later in the spring.

Just my two cents :-)

-Oo

the barn looks awesome

but i gotta agree with ooana..

1. i'm sick as shit sticking around here as well..

2. june IS pretty damn far away.. i might not be around at all after may.. there's a slight chance i'll be leaving for a 6-7 months..

3. hot tubs aren't nearly as much fun in the summer..

for those who are impatient as i am, i can help arrange a trip late february or early march perhaps.. (since i don't work and shit, i have a decent amount of free time on my hands)

reply or pm if interested in late feb- early march trip..(cuz mid march i'll probably be in either vail or whistler for a week or two)

morph_ cwm24.gif

Originally posted by morpheus_:

the barn looks awesome

but i gotta agree with ooana..

1. i'm sick as shit sticking around here as well..

2. june IS pretty damn far away.. i might not be around at all after may.. there's a slight chance i'll be leaving for a 6-7 months..

3. hot tubs aren't nearly as much fun in the summer..

for those who are impatient as i am, i can help arrange a trip late february or early march perhaps.. (since i don't work and shit, i have a decent amount of free time on my hands)

reply or pm if interested in late feb- early march trip..(cuz mid march i'll probably be in either vail or whistler for a week or two)

morph_ cwm24.gif

Mid march sounds like perfect timing. Maybe we need two trips!?

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossom like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

dmgreenz, cuteboobie: shall I put your names down on the list, as well?

Ooana: Regarding the possibility of two trips -- that could be cool. I'd personally prefer June, or something a bit later on in the year, as February and March will be keeping me quite busy (Twilo, Tiesto, Amsterdam, etc). Let me fire off a second email to these people and get some more details......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

Aight, another update:

* There are no open weekends in Feb or March. As the owner states: "we are all booked and have been for months since ELK MOUNTAIN is open for downhill skiing until the end of March".

* The first two weekends in April are available.

* The Annex -- the place 1mi down the road -- has bed-space for 12 people, split into two apartments. There is a door connecting the two apartments, but if we rent both rooms, there's a minimum of $300 per night (9 people min, between the two apts).

So, sounds like if you wanted to do a separate early trip, you'd have to do it in April. Sucks, but I discovered the hard way whilst planning for NYE that the best real estate goes very quickly. frown.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

ITEMS TO REMEMBER TO BRING: Paper Towels, Napkins, Foil, Plastic Food Wrap, Plastic Bags for Garbage,

Laundry Detergent, First Aid Kit, etc.

HOLD EVERYTHING!!!!

mom you forgot the toilet paper!!!!

------------------

I "AM" DJ Mike D'R.

spell it right!

Originally posted by apotheosis:

HOLD EVERYTHING!!!!

mom you forgot the toilet paper!!!!

LOL cwm2.gif Yeah, toilet paper is key too!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Going away is always a good idea. I live in Allentown, PA.. So for you New Yorkers, getting away from it all, really means getting away from it all. I have been driving into the city to party every weekend since the beginning of Dec. 2000. I love NY. I am not very far from the Poconos. Where is this place you talking about? You can count me in where ever it is.I love small parties. Lisa