Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The George Foreman iGrill

ugh

i can't get my socks to match, and now i have to worry about fashion no-no's in the kitchen?

i'll take a #3 and supersize it - thankyouverymuch

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Let me tell you something. Honestly, anyone who has the foreman grill will agree, it is off the hook. I love the fact that they stole the apple computer idea. George Foreman to date has grossed over 300million in revenue from this product, now thats cooking! smile.gif

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Let me tell you something. Honestly, anyone who has the foreman grill will agree, it is off the hook. I love the fact that they stole the apple computer idea. George Foreman to date has grossed over 300million in revenue from this product, now thats cooking! smile.gif

I used it for the first time last night. It works good! It cooks so fast that I overcooked the chicken alittle.

Breann

Originally posted by bre5379:

I used it for the first time last night. It works good! It cooks so fast that I overcooked the chicken alittle.

Breann

i hope you used the grease drip tray to catch all of the unhealthy grease that the angled cooking surface whisks away from your food!

leaving you with tasty, healthy, juicy chicken for the whole family to enjoy!

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Breann

Should have came with a timer menu in the back of the instruction book or somewhere in the new package. Gives you the right times.

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Ohhhh I'm so upset; I bought the grill a couple years ago and it only came in white then!!! cwm22.gif

You're upset! Try this...I just bought it about 2 months ago cwm10.gif

I want one with colors!!

BTW, it does kick ass! I use it ALL the time.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Breann

Should have came with a timer menu in the back of the instruction book or somewhere in the new package. Gives you the right times.

It did come with that but I was grilling chicken cutlets, not chicken breast...but oh well. You live and learn!

Breann