Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey AllNight23...I'm calling your ass out...

You know I was in a good mood today...until you PM'ed and said & quote "stop bitchin' "...I'll quit bitchin' when your annoying ass quits posting ridiculous crap...

like these posts:

Roll call Where are you? What are you doing right now?

Palladium is The best club in the world

Watch out I am posting a topic!!!

Strictly for Women -

The e-survay

I want to make peace -

What is the stupidest thing you have done in your life

It is official: Paul Van Dyke is the BEST

Any Snowboaredrs in the house?

Gyms and Juice

PAUL VAN DYKE IS COMING Feb 10th

Feb 9 th Let's all get together and welcome Paul

NYC club survey

Trip to London

I got it

Where can I get good Yeyo - cheap - only serious replys please

Oh yeah...really intelligent posts about the nightlife and club scene...

------------------

yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

uh-oh frank, i don't know if you know this or not but i was told by a couple of people that it's "tacky" to post what's in a pm!! now we're both "tacky".......i'm so glad i'm not the only "tacky" one around here......

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

uh-oh frank, i don't know if you know this or not but i was told by a couple of people that it's "tacky" to post what's in a pm!! now we're both "tacky".......i'm so glad i'm not the only "tacky" one around here......

no...asking for good Yeyo on a messageboard is "tacky"...

------------------

yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

...laughing really hard now...man, what did we do now...scare him to death and away from the board? I haven't seen a post for at least 5 minutes now... I'm sorry, I know that's really mean and I apologize for this in advance (sometimes I'm just an ass, I know)...it's just so funny...no hard feelings allnight23 wink.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

Originally posted by j303j:

i think it is very tacky to post where can you get good yeyo.

Can somebody say Fed's. I missed that post but that sounds like some one is trying to infiltrate our little community and shut us down. Donnie Brasco motha fucker, Shut him down Shadow!!!

cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

I have yet to get a PM from this person but ahhhm where is the Regulator when you need 'im? cwm5.gif

-Jamms

according to Regulator i am the WORST!! I am tacky and the worst!! Try to beat that...HAA!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

To shadow chaser

Dear Shadowchaser:

I know you are so into clubbing you cannot talk about anything else, On the contrary I like variety in my conversation, so...how to put it

STOP BITCHING bebe, relax, enjoy my stupid posts, smoke a fattyt, I don't know whatever makes you happy. Don't make this your full time job. How about this I'll buy you a drink....

I'll buy all of you alcohol, which we'll consume together and maybe than you'll realize I am the best thing that happened in your life sience you got laid for the first time...

Over & Out

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

You know I was in a good mood today...until you PM'ed and said & quote "stop bitchin' "...I'll quit bitchin' when your annoying ass quits posting ridiculous crap...

like these posts:

Roll call Where are you? What are you doing right now?

Palladium is The best club in the world

Watch out I am posting a topic!!!

Strictly for Women -

The e-survay

I want to make peace -

What is the stupidest thing you have done in your life

It is official: Paul Van Dyke is the BEST

Any Snowboaredrs in the house?

Gyms and Juice

PAUL VAN DYKE IS COMING Feb 10th

Feb 9 th Let's all get together and welcome Paul

NYC club survey

Trip to London

I got it

Where can I get good Yeyo - cheap - only serious replys please

Oh yeah...really intelligent posts about the nightlife and club scene...

[/quote

MAD PROPZ TO SHADOW. I TOLD THIS CLOWN TO STOP AND TO CHILL OUT AND HE ASKED ME TO "STOP BITCHIN". IT WUZN'T BITCHIN, IT WUZ A REASONABLE COMPLAINT. LAAAAAHOOOOOOSSSSSSERRRRR

Originally posted by allnight23:

To shadow chaser

Dear Shadowchaser:

I know you are so into clubbing you cannot talk about anything else, On the contrary I like variety in my conversation, so...how to put it

STOP BITCHING bebe, relax, enjoy my stupid posts, smoke a fattyt, I don't know whatever makes you happy. Don't make this your full time job. How about this I'll buy you a drink....

I'll buy all of you alcohol, which we'll consume together and maybe than you'll realize I am the best thing that happened in your life sience you got laid for the first time...

Over & Out

idiot...

------------------

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Don't complain so much, you'll be happier

Don't take this shit so seriously, life's too short.

i have to agree with that

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by msoprano13:

Don't complain so much, you'll be happier

Don't take this shit so seriously, life's too short.

i have to agree with that

don't get me started...too easy... wink.gif

------------------

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Allright

Fuck you , you , and you

What the fuck I am playing with you people.

You think I am into this shit like you are? You got to be fuckin' kiddin me. Besides let me stress something again, you don't have to read all the postings, there is a scroll button on your mouse - use it!

And to all the annoyed people: who the fuck are you to tell me what to write on the public message board, obiously this whole "Club god" shit got into your heads.

Do you think out of over thousands postings you have done all of them were interesting, you gotta be fuckin naive. Mind your own Business, trust me it will be healthier for you...

Bunch of fuckin' posers, take out the dildo out of your ass and loosen up, it is all a JOKE! so have fun and let others have fun

Bada bing, bada bang!!!

And to all the annoyed people: who the fuck are you to tell me what to write on the public message board

You can write what you want... you're still an idiot...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif

ok, allnight23,

you just answered before my reply registered, and i don't wanna start a fight, but i've gotta say that you are a little worked up yourself. you KNOW you're a little into the whole message board too, so just chill out about this whole ruckus yourself. it's ok to care, just like we do. if you wanna bug out a little bit and start a lot of topics, go ahead, just be aware that other people are gonna have a reaction.