Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pics from Leopard Lounge Saturday

Originally posted by suedenyc:

Hi honey. That was me. Just a little black vest I picked up cwm12.gif

Yes! Yes! I just love that little number on you. cwm35.gif Hmmmm, on second thoughts that black girl is a looker too... cwm34.gif

-Jamms "stillitwasntme"

------------------

AIM: ynicholas face50.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

Yes! Yes! I just love that little number on you. cwm35.gif Hmmmm, on second thoughts that black girl is a looker too... cwm34.gif

-Jamms "stillitwasntme"

Yeah, OK Jammy..... biggrin.gif

itwasyouandyouknowthatyouareacutie

cwm4.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Hmmmm, on second thoughts that black girl is a looker too... cwm34.gif

-Jamms "stillitwasntme"

Jam-Me! As I told you in our IMs today, you are always a hottie...but that night you were just breathtaking. You walked into Leopard Lounge and I elbowed Sinem and said "Holy shit...look...it's Naomi Campbell--oh forget it, it's just Jammy!" No seriously girl, you were stunning!!! I even saw you pick up a few gay guys at Twilo!!! It's easy to turn a straight man's head....but when the gay guys are looking you over you know you've got it going on!

I love you baby!

~R~

P.S. Thanks for the pics Hugh...it must be nice having a 76-inch projection tv at home for a computer monitor. cwm30.gif

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Who is that chic wearing black in the group photos? She's a hottie! cwm3.gif

-Jamms "itwasntme" cwm32.gif

hey jammy jams, you should think about bringing that top to florida with you, yes you should, so you can git us some fellas......note i said "us"....jamms must share!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by suedenyc:

~R~

P.S. Thanks for the pics Hugh...it must be nice having a 76-inch projection tv at home for a computer monitor. cwm30.gif

LMAO!!!!! Yeah, it's always a really great idea to edit and post pics when you are still not really awake... Actually my screen is the new Sony UltraMegaExtremelyBig flat panel. I had to have my building customize my ceiling just to fit the screen on my wall.

It attaches to my laptop as well. It's just a little hard to carry around. People tend to complain when I get into elevators with it.

heh heh

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

9805t.gif

Originally posted by uknjx2:

hey jammy jams, you should think about bringing that top to florida with you, yes you should, so you can git us some fellas......note i said "us"....jamms must share!

Nikki, now you know that is SO untrue...I'll be the one picking up the leftovers that are drooling when you and Monique walk by on the strip! And yes there are many more to come for WMC!!! Watch out Ocean Drive!!!

-Jamms "okiadmitititwasme"

------------------

i just took a look at the pics, and while jamms is lookin outrageous, you shoulda seen her at twilo on saturday, jan 13, 2001. not many of you showed up for pappa that night, so you all missed out. she was lookin hellahot.

p00h 'iliketokissuponjammysneckbutshedoesntseemtodigit cwm14.gif '

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by p00h:

i just took a look at the pics, and while jamms is lookin outrageous, you shoulda seen her at twilo on saturday, jan 13, 2001. not many of you showed up for pappa that night, so you all missed out. she was lookin hellahot.

p00h 'iliketokissuponjammysneckbutshedoesntseemtodigit cwm14.gif '

haha, you freak p00h, but thanks...you didn't have to put the date and everything cwm6.gif and BTW are you sure about that last statement...

-Jamms "poohdoesntevenhaveaclue"

------------------

haha, you freak p00h, but thanks...you didn't have to put the date and everything cwm6.gif and BTW are you sure about that last statement...

-Jamms "poohdoesntevenhaveaclue"

thanx for cluing me in, but remember what i said, no more of those outfits at twilo, makes it very hard to enjoy the music.

p00h 'nowthatimcluedinDROOL'

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Jammy! Dammit, I din see you at Leopard ... cwm36.gif but I must concur, you look beautiful in those pics! See ya soon, I hope...

Hugs,

Melissa

------------------

Just saying no to drama.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

[This message has been edited by blueskygirl (edited 01-29-2001).]

Where's the link? :-(

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossom like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by bungee:

Fuck Jammy this, Jammy that, who the fuck is the blonde in first pic?

STFU asswipe... nothing but an asshole so far... dickweed...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

STFU asswipe... nothing but an asshole so far... dickweed...

Will somebody change this dude's diaper before he turns too red?

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Here are a bunch of the pics from Leopard Lounge Saturday night in no particular order (ok maybe a little alphabetically...)

I can only upload one at a time, max file size limit...

So they are going up slowly...

Does someone have a site I might post these at instead???

cwm35.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

9805t.gif