Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEST TRACK BUILDUP

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The origional Higher state of consiousness - Josh wink... all the other mentioned build.. but non reach the heights of HSC.. they just amble allong at the lower ranges.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

The Second Trip is absolutely my favorite build up. My second would probably have to be The Futere is Now! DJ Scot is da man.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

S&D get my vote for songs with best build up.

But DJ SCOTT project is def second in my book.He did songs like Second trip,The future is now, SCREAM ( hot song ),and my favorite song of all time U- BY ELASTIQUE CULTURE cwm30.gif OMG whenever Exit would drop this song everybody in that whole place would get their ass on the floor!!!!!!

ps...dszorro,exit2heaven, you guys remember those days cwm32.gif they were the best.

Originally posted by christop:

Definitely agree with msoprano about thunder in paradise, but the all time best build up is in VengaBoys- Kiss (airscape remix), what u guys think????

I would definatly say venga boys - kiss, it has to be the best buildup song ever.

I'm about to check out the rest of the buildups mentioned here.. One of my faves is Sasha's mix of POB - The Fly. It's on the Global Underground Ibiza (13) album.

The buildup is dropped a little past the 1:30 mark, and it's just phenomenal. The highs are hard, the drop is hard, and the buildup makes you feel like you're lost.

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

ooohhhh i love buildups!!!

HELLZ YEA, I PHATTY BUILDUP AT 4AM IS ALWAYS CLUTCH

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by soulshaker:

gotta admit, the first time i heard kiss(airscape), it made me roll so hard i thought i was gonna die

Cant agree more, heard it for the fist time at Temptation @ the vanderbilt last year, Mirco dropped it. My jaw still clenches when i hear that song. It is the hot buildup. Also gotta give props to the Arrival, its right up there.

------------------

The fame, it was like a drug......but what was more like a drug were the drugs.

How do you shoot the Devil in the back?.....

What if you miss?

[This message has been edited by mrblonde55 (edited 01-27-2001).]

I'll always love the Airscape rmx of Kiss. I also agree with mrblonde55 on The Arrival. That song makes me drive way too fast. smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by aphelion:

I'm about to check out the rest of the buildups mentioned here.. One of my faves is Sasha's mix of POB - The Fly. It's on the Global Underground Ibiza (13) album.

The buildup is dropped a little past the 1:30 mark, and it's just phenomenal. The highs are hard, the drop is hard, and the buildup makes you feel like you're lost.

hey which disk is that ...first or 2nd? cwm45.gif

I actually don't know the name, but track 10 of the Pi Sountrack is the most mind twisting, breathtakingly complicated buildup I've ever heard. Definetly not a club song, but unbelievable on headphones when you get home. If you've heard it you know what I'm talking about.

i think definatly french kiss. the first time i heard that was at the tunnel with vicious and it was insane. buildups are the best thing "ever in life" haha.

peace out

gianni

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!