Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know your a true crackhead when.....

100. When you go into a 7/11 w/ a plate of K, claim that you have OCD and your burritos cannot touch the microwave. Put the plate in the micro, put the burrito next to it ,and have a buddy bring another burrito to the register so they can ring it in so you don't have to go to the register w/ the plate.

*worked 3 times in Va Beach 2 summers ago*

100. When you go into a 7/11 w/ a plate of K, claim that you have OCD and your burritos cannot touch the microwave. Put the plate in the micro, put the burrito next to it ,and have a buddy bring another burrito to the register so they can ring it in so you don't have to go to the register w/ the plate.

*worked 3 times in Va Beach 2 summers ago*

:laugh:

I had sweet caffiene's, they were my favorites.....also had some illig's and ufo's, but never rocked the Jnco's.......my gf loved them though......

she is going through the process of throwing away all her old raver shit, and i keep beging her not to

I had sweet caffiene's, they were my favorites.....also had some illig's and ufo's, but never rocked the Jnco's.......my gf loved them though......

she is going through the process of throwing away all her old raver shit, and i keep beging her not to

i just gave away my last pair of ufo's to a friend...:(

Yeah, it kinda sucks......threw away my flyers long time ago.....even my ones from my first party ever.....Big mistake.....the memories are soooooo hard to come by because of all the factors involved in the scene

Yeah, it kinda sucks......threw away my flyers long time ago.....even my ones from my first party ever.....Big mistake.....the memories are soooooo hard to come by because of all the factors involved in the scene

So so trueeee.

UFO's are still one of the most amazing pieces of clothing ever made. You could be in those things for 3 days, and have gone through hell. Somehow though, those bad boys remaind comfy!

I use to rock my b/f's Old Navys...they were baggy enough and mad soft...besides I would look so cute with his white wife-beater to match...

NMN...how's that visual for ya?

FKorne - that pacifier is sickkkkkkk...I always had those tiny glowsticks in my mouth, but them shits would always break and it would taste awful :vomit2: ...but don't tell Gabe!!! :aaah:

I use to rock my b/f's Old Navys...they were baggy enough and mad soft...besides I would look so cute with his white wife-beater to match...

NMN...how's that visual for ya?

FKorne - that pacifier is sickkkkkkk...I always had those tiny glowsticks in my mouth, but them shits would always break and it would taste awful :vomit2: ...but don't tell Gabe!!! :aaah:

after using the pacifier for a few months i found out that teething rings worked the best...so i went 3+ years of using them...much better for :roll:

oh...and ur secret is safe with me...i wont let gabe know... :D