Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are you afraid of ???

Tomix

Im scared about to die by drown, it's terrific...Or you know, when you think about the death, what's up when you're dead ? Is your soul and your brain still thinking, because it's not material...it could be destructed. cwm26.gifcwm26.gif

One other thing i never would like to see, is somebody kill himselk just in front of you... cwm31.gifcwm31.gifcwm31.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : Tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I am afraid of dying in a horrible way...like suffering for days on end till you can get penciled in by Dr. Korvorkian (sp?) Other than that, not much else.

-Jamms "tonotunderstandistobeafraid"

cwm7.gif

------------------

AIM: ynicholas face50.gif

I HATE spiders!! I sometimes have dreams about them and I end up jumping out of bed and turning all the lights on. It scares the shit out of Mike but he thinks it's funny because I'll just stand there looking at the wall or the bed because I'm actually still asleep.

Yep, I sleepwalk!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Yeah, I also don't want to die in some long drawn out way. Quick is key, not old and in some nursing home either.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

personally i am a little afraid of speaking in public...by genetics proffesor announced to the class that he intends to call on people to give answers to various questions...i think if he were to ever do that i would pee in my pants...i dont know why though...i know the material well but when put on the spot i blank out...so basically ever since he told me that i've been wearing nothing but black and grey to class so i wont stand out...i am just so sad...but its scary...anyone know what i mean?

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

Originally posted by Crackorn:

The French frighten me. I'm kidding. I'm scared of being in love and getting hurt again.

awwwwwww!

------------------

blultbar.gif

Originally posted by bodi:

I'm deathly afraid of the dark. To this day I sleep with a nite light on. That way I can see whats coming to get me!

HAHA!! Me too!! I thought i was the only grown person afraid of the dark, I have to sleep with my TV on and maybe in the middle of the night i will turn it off...I hate the dark!!!

Also, I am afraid of being buried alive!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

spiders, fallin down stairs, lonliness, dying a slow painful death

cwm3.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Originally posted by Tomix:

Originally posted by nychunk:

Clowns... I'm terrified of Clowns.

I second that... clown.gif

OMG that is a scarry clown...

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif i'll have to see him before to post...

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : Tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

Originally posted by cmb1975:

HAHA!! Me too!! I thought i was the only grown person afraid of the dark, I have to sleep with my TV on and maybe in the middle of the night i will turn it off...I hate the dark!!!

Also, I am afraid of being buried alive!

I'm with Bodi and CMB1975...I am so afraid of the dark...don't like what I can't see.

cwm31.gifcwm31.gifcwm31.gifcwm31.gif

------------------

1006.gif