Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's all about me......I hit NYC on the 10th!

Well my Aussie-ass will be states-bound a of Feb 10, arriving @ JFK on....Feb 10 (love the whole date line thang) cwm30.gif

Everyone please keep their fingers crossed that THIS time everything works out cwm29.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to make it into the country b4 the dinner meetup!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Good luck!!!

This way you'll get here almost just in time for Cox and Tenaglia!

Too bad you won't make the dinner meetup. :-(

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossom like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

Good luck!!!

-Oo

When is DT & Coxy? I fly in @ 4:45pm Saturday the 10th, but I could be struggling

because A. I'll be staying with my new employers, and B. I'll have Aussie dollars, which based on the exchange rate and my lifestyle of late) doesn't equate with many greenbacks tongue.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to make it into the country b4 the dinner meetup!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by boa_boy:

Good luck!!!

-Oo

When is DT & Coxy? I fly in @ 4:45pm Saturday the 10th, but I could be struggling

because A. I'll be staying with my new employers, and B. I'll have Aussie dollars, which based on the exchange rate and my lifestyle of late) doesn't equate with many greenbacks tongue.gif

DT and Cox are on the 18th. President's day, Sunday night at Twilo.

A night NOT to be missed. :-)

Hopefully see ya there!!!!!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

DT and Cox are on the 18th. President's day, Sunday night at Twilo.

A night NOT to be missed. :-)

Hopefully see ya there!!!!!

-Oo

it could be my first nite out in new york! Is it a long weekend that weekend?

cwm13.gif

------------------

it could be my first nite out in new york! Is it a long weekend that weekend?

cwm13.gif

yep, President's day weekend. A long weekend. Make sure you get in touch with us so we can welcome ya nice and proper like to the joys of NYC!

-Oo

------------------

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

rest assured pees there's celebrating to be had.....to help things along I NEED SOMEWHERE TO LIVE.....15 minutes commute to Grand Central Station (or 121st street for that matter), share and apartment up to $1000 per month and, yes, during the week I am one responsible motherfucker wink.gif

------------------

rest assured pees there's celebrating to be had.....to help things along I NEED SOMEWHERE TO LIVE.....15 minutes commute to Grand Central Station (or 121st street for that matter), share and apartment up to $1000 per month and, yes, during the week I am one responsible motherfucker wink.gif

1000 just for you or in total? If the former...I know someone who's planning on moving to the city and needs a roomie. PM me.

-Oo

------------------

I meant to write peeps, not pees tongue.gif

------------------

Got your PM and responded with an email. I'll let my friend know and keep you posted. :-)

-Oo

------------------

wwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm4.gif

can't wait to see your aussie ass in twilo with us!!!!!!

hey-- is this our first cnyc aussie????

if so, we'll have to present you with a medal of official cnyc honour cwm20.gifcwm16.gifcwm30.gif

c u soon!! muah! me goin nite nite

peace! --daniela cwm35.gif

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

Originally posted by spoonyd:

it's about fucking time

tell me about it.......I wonder if I can make club god b4 I even set foot in NYC!?!

cwm13.gif

------------------