Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need opinions..

Okay.. I HATE how I look in pictures... and of course one of the projects for my production class is to make postcards and posters and press releases for our student concert pieces... WE took pictures, but I don't know which pose I like.. one will be for the postcard, one for the poster... Poster will be color, postcard in black and white... The colors can be altered.. Which do you all like? HELP!!! cwm33.gif

- meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

"It comes and goes... the trick is to figure out how to get it to come more." - Randy James, Choreographer (speaking about focus... what were YOU thinking??)

AIM: MeliChaCha

I like the first two as well.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

yeah - I'll mess w/ them in Photoshop... Thanks to those of you who got back so quickly!! cwm11.gif

- meli -

------------------

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"It comes and goes... the trick is to figure out how to get it to come more." - Randy James, Choreographer (speaking about focus... what were YOU thinking??)

I'm pretty sure they're higher contrast in RL. I like the first two the most. #2 a hair more than # 1.

Obviously there will be more design introduced when it goes into a flyer...?

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

I like the first, but melichacha you look great in pictures. But i know what your saying i am the same.. cwm1.gif

The worst thing is hearing your voice on tape, for some reason it always sound terrible.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

God im so proud. smile.gif

I already told you what i think, and im going to start workin on them now.

Love you sis,

-al-

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Okay guys.. but which do you like for which? Which do you like as Black and White... that would be the postcard one.. whaddaya think?

- Meli -

P.S. I reallllllly appreciate this!! You guys are getting me a good grade here! cwm15.gif

------------------

Okay guys.. but which do you like for which? Which do you like as Black and White... that would be the postcard one.. whaddaya think?

- Meli -

P.S. I reallllllly appreciate this!! You guys are getting me a good grade here! cwm15.gif

------------------

Originally posted by filthy_slag:

number 1 but they all seem a little dark - can you lighten them at all...

I agree... too dark... I like the second one though... if you can brigten it up a bit...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif

I'd go with the first..

Movement is tough to capture.. in the third one, for example, it takes way too much work to realize that you're not just posing, and that there is movement implied.

The second one is good, but makes me feel a little off-balance myself. The face is hard to see, even though it seems to be the focus of the picture for me (you are wearing black after all, and the pictures are a little dark.)

lol.. yeah - that's definitely me.. I look a little different when I'm in "serious dancer mode" huh?

SPHERIC -- I go to Rutgers University/ Mason Gross School of the Arts. When I'm home I take classes at Broadway Dance Center.

The design will change for the poster, I just haven't decided what I'll do with it (can't really decide till I know which I'll use)... Suggestions are welcomed!!

Thanks again, everyone! My GPA thanks you as well! Maybe I'll distribute the postcards once I make them up... LOL

- Meli - cwm27.gif

------------------

Hey meli......I'd say the second one for the poster and the first for the postcard......I'm not sure why but the second just looks like a nice poster.......sexy outfit btw..... cwm12.gif

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

hmm.. I wonder if this will go as long as when I dyed my hair and asked if people were down w/ the color... lol

- Meli -

------------------

[This message has been edited by melichacha (edited 01-31-2001).]

Gee, Mikey... maybe I'll switch to just always wearing black spandex whenever I know you'll be around... hehe.. ANYway, I'll have you know that I was ridiculed at my acappella rehearsal that night for wearing that under my sweater... a friend called it a "one-sie" (pronounced "one-zee"), and galloped around me chanting that word.. yeesh.. No respect I tell ya. cwm34.gif

Anyway... maybe I'll wear it to the meet-up... lol.. um... NO.

- Meli -

------------------

okay... it keeps repeating my posts.. so I keep editing them so the same long one doesn't happen again.. I'm now giving up -- this computer doesn't like me.

- meli -

------------------

the first two would be the ones to go with. The first one for the poster, and the second one, for the postacrd. Hopefully you can lighten it with photoshop, cuz the lighting is horrible.

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

yeah.. the lighting was actually great in person, but since it's a digital cam, that distorted the effect.. ah, technology.

- meli -

------------------

Alright Chach....i took the pics and i converted them to B&W like i told you i was going to. Also, i sharpened them, so your facial features and skin come out a little more sharp than before. Also, i got rid of those shadows on the right hand side, that in my opinion, where taking quality away from the pictures.here are the pics.

P.S.-- Chach i gots a suprise for you biggrin.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 01-31-2001).]