Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THINKING OF LONDON THIS SUMMER!

i REALLY want to go......does anyone want to come with? I want to find a person or some peeps to go with....London is def. something i want to expierience. I really wanna get to know the culture, and check out all the hot nightlife places. smile.gif

lemme know

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by deanna11:

i wouldn't go anywhere with you, you punk

You just cant handle this.....Punk

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

I'd be Soooo with u if i could MOVE!! cwm32.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

Duuuude your crushing my head!

twilo.jpg

[This message has been edited by flippin_e (edited 02-01-2001).]

[This message has been edited by flippin_e (edited 02-01-2001).]

Originally posted by deanna11:

let's see who'll be saying who can handle what, when i'm dragging your unconscious ass home from GC or MOS or wherever...

oooooo promise?.....punk wink.gif

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

i REALLY want to go......does anyone want to come with? I want to find a person or some peeps to go with....London is def. something i want to expierience. I really wanna get to know the culture, and check out all the hot nightlife places. smile.gif

lemme know

Hey,

Charrails and I are going to Europe this summer.

We should talk!!! We are thinking sometime at the end of May.

PM, actually you never write me back so......

Just messing with you! Renee

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

i will defo be heading there anyway, if you haven't been before i know some cool places to go and also know someone who dealers to door.... if you know what i mean.

------------------

BEZ.JPG

"Pills 'N' Thrills and Bellyaches" - Happy Mondays

if you do go.... THE END. That's all i have to say.... eeerrr.. maybe Gallery as well... I'm not much of a Ministry person myself. Don't know if you like the Chems but they're talking about getting a residency at Fabric... damn... i'm getting excited already

------------------

BEZ.JPG

"Pills 'N' Thrills and Bellyaches" - Happy Mondays

Al-

Whats Up?!?

I guess you saw NeyDogs's reply, but we are thinking of heading out to London/Amsterdam probably the first week of June, a few days at each place....either that or we'll save up and buy some equipment to make beats...

more info than you needed, but maybe we can arrange it so we'll be out there when you are, or you can come with us..maybe others are down also?......