Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To Everyone on the board, read up :)

Lets NEVER EVER reply to allnight.

Hes like a reporter on CracK and singularly annoying. Unless he comes to the meetup

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

"The light, the glimmering light of her eyes, the shining exuberance of hope, the sparkling smile, Thats Life"

bknight.gif

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

i'm with you Cl...errr...Myrlin..yeah that's it... biggrin.gif

Look you FR....Err Fruit

muahahaha

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

"The light, the glimmering light of her eyes, the shining exuberance of hope, the sparkling smile, Thats Life"

bknight.gif

Originally posted by weyes:

are you boycotting his "who do you like or dislike on this board?" topic 'cause he started it? that's actually very respectful and i commend you for it; it would be pretty uncool to bash him on his own post. props to you.

See, the point is, we all like to discuss various things ranging from music to clubs to books to who our favorite super hero is.

However, when you flood the board with a large quantity of inane questions, its a) annoying B) silly and c) takes ALL the fun out of it.

Posting a "Lets make drama" post is worse. I say, come meet up then youll see a dramatic drop in lousy posts.

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

bknight.gif

Wow...I actually AGREE with you, Claud? Oh no. <winks>

Yep, that who do you like/dislike thread is definitely uncalled for.

Hopefully he'll meet us and understand just WHY its so uncalled for.

I won't not respond to all the threads he starts...just not my style. But if it continues on this vain I ain't gonna bother lookin' at them that's for sure.

I just couldn't help mention Virgin Gorda though...seriously....if anyone has the chance GO THERE!!!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by petrol:

I'm with you on this one. Come to the meet-ups, it will most likely make people more civil on the boards.

i beg to differ. i've met some crazy people and now all they do is pick on me. say for instance, mattyparsons (whose real name shall remain undisclosed) is the one i know best and he is trying to kill me braincell by braincell

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by deanna11:

i beg to differ. i've met some crazy people and now all they do is pick on me. say for instance, mattyparsons (whose real name shall remain undisclosed) is the one i know best and he is trying to kill me braincell by braincell

Somehow, i think thats the other way around..........muahahahah

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

bknight.gif

Originally posted by deanna11:

you dance with the devil, the devil don't change. the devil changes you.

i am not trying to kill you brain cell by brain cell........not my style. not enough pain involved.

------------------

this house is haunted, and i've got to go.

you ask me what my problem is, and i say 'whatcha got?'

Originally posted by weyes:

are you boycotting his "who do you like or dislike on this board?" topic 'cause he started it? that's actually very respectful and i commend you for it; it would be pretty uncool to bash him on his own post. props to you.

True I agree good move man. What kind of topic is that anyway??? he's just lookin to start beef?????how childish!!!!

cwm25.gif

------------------

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours.

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL

Originally posted by myrlin:

Somehow, i think thats the other way around..........muahahahah

you see? there he goes. don't meet board people; they'll suck you in. like drugs. bad bad bad drugs. the kind that say, "take me now

more

more

more..."

------------------

"real fucking high"

totally agree. cwm10.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg