Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is anyone thinking about spring break???

Wow! you're definitely doin it PROPER...

yo! you met my boys Tino and Ken...

I saw you at Digweed night but I was runnin

around after my girl all night so they didn't

get a chance to introduce me. I saw the Fire though, HOT SHIT!!!

Hope to see you at PVD.

Peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!

<sighs> I miss college.

Live it up guys....soon, soon, summer will just mean its hot, muggy and smelly. <laughs>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

During College i went to Cancun, Jamaica and Acapulco(last year). Your all gonna have a great time. IM s o jealous that I graduated frown.gif

Oh Well...Im still going to the WMC in South Beach....so i aint that depressed.

-Az

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

I'm thinking about spring break...with nostalgia. This spring break might be Utah...what do the other 3 of you think? cwm32.gif

shit im up for it.....but chris.....please....dont try fitting into Oo's wedding gown....last time it was at the tailor for a week smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

I'm thinking about spring break...with nostalgia. This spring break might be Utah...what do the other 3 of you think? cwm32.gif

If Al says yes, I'm game. <bats her eyelashes>

Remember...she cooks, she cleans...she...<cough cough supress gag reflex> What more do you need?

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

shit im up for it.....but chris.....please....dont try fitting into Oo's wedding gown....last time it was at the tailor for a week smile.gif

We must...we must..we must increase our bust!

Ahh, well, that's the hell of having such a nice ass!

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

Originally posted by ooana:

If Al says yes, I'm game. <bats her eyelashes>

Remember...she cooks, she cleans...she...<cough cough supress gag reflex> What more do you need?

-Oo

hmm....well. IM SOLD...Oo get the car...i will get the luggage and sex toy kit....i mean....your cooking utensils. smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

God, i know what that's like.

cwm25.gif

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Whatya mean "we", hubby...Jewish girls have some perks. Two actually.

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by ooana:

...Jewish girls have some perks. Two actually.

-Oo

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........I can definitely think of ONE perk of Jewish girls...

cwm1.gif

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Originally posted by az-tec:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........I can definitely think of ONE perk of Jewish girls...

cwm1.gif

Of course....how do you think we get our jewlery? <snickers>

-Oo

cwm19.gif

------------------

How does Twilo sound for a spring break.

I could spend a week in there.

I was thinkin about Somewhere different.

Like Lake George. somewhere peaceful maybe.

Or should I say Fuck It and go party hard???

Peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!