Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex while rolling...

Most stimulants have an adverse affect on the little general..

Coffee, Ephedrine, Speed, E, will cause the urethra & penis to shrink in most guys.

The harder I roll, the smaller it gets..

I can still get it up, but it looks like it belongs to a 12 yr old boy

There's a period of time while rolling when body sensations are at a peak.. Even the slightest touch will cause me to stand at attention.... that's when it gets good.

Originally posted by tranceaction:

Most stimulants have an adverse affect on the little general..

Coffee, Ephedrine, Speed, E, will cause the urethra & penis to shrink in most guys.

The harder I roll, the smaller it gets..

I can still get it up, but it looks like it belongs to a 12 yr old boy

There's a period of time while rolling when body sensations are at a peak.. Even the slightest touch will cause me to stand at attention.... that's when it gets good.

Yo brother If your gonna make statements like that please keep it on the sex board!!!!!!na meen!!

cwm32.gif .

------------------

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours.

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL

near impossible while peaking for most, but *A mazing* when coming down

and yes, like b2b said, should come w/ a warning label

*not meant for quickies*

wink.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Ok, I'm assuming you are going to have sex with a man, and that you BOTH will be rolling...

IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is, if he can get it up at all! MDMA, causes our little friend to go inside his hole and not want to come out to play at all!

Not to be gross, but at clubs while seriously f**ked out of my mind, I think I have actually urinated on my own testicles, that's how small mine has gotten!

But if he can get it up, then hold on to something because you're going to be there for a LONG TIME!!!

cwm32.gif

------------------

Carlos

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it truely is, infinite." -William Blake

I think that I may have had sex on E, but the E wiped out my short-term memory, so I'm not sure.

wink.gif

David Christopher

------------------

Get into Cheetah for only $5! Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more details.

Original beats: Visit www.mp3.com/headrushmusic to hear my tracks.

Pooter's Trance Shack and Moonshine Distillery: The fattest radio station on the web is at www.mp3.com/stations/pooter and we're open to your submissions!