Clubplanet Nightlife Community

j303j is the boards little bitch

This queer talks the talk on the computer all the time and I want to see if he can walk the walk in person.

Everytime I give an opinion he has something negative to say this is drama between me and him nobody else befors some of you open your hole and tell me to get a life because he started and I want to finish it if he will meet up with me.

before you guys give an opinion read from page 2 on the post "everyone please be carefull"

Originally posted by tempkid:

This queer talks the talk on the computer all the time and I want to see if he can walk the walk in person.

Everytime I give an opinion he has something negative to say this is drama between me and him nobody else befors some of you open your hole and tell me to get a life because he started and I want to finish it if he will meet up with me.

before you guys give an opinion read from page 2 on the post "everyone please be carefull"

AIght, this is getting ridiculous now.

How about we handle this the easy way.

1) Quit arguing, both of you

2) J303 hangs with us alot so I know hes not normally a "problem creator"

3) Come to the meetup, have a drink and chill

4) Internet arguements have a tendency to go away after you meet someone. Not ALWAYS but often.

5) Opinions are allowed to vary, hehe sometimes

Fair Enough?

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

"The light, the glimmering light of her eyes, the shining exuberance of hope, the sparkling smile, Thats Life"

bknight.gif

[This message has been edited by myrlin (edited 02-01-2001).]

Originally posted by myrlin:

AIght, this is getting ridiculous now.

How about we handle this the easy way.

1) Quit arguing, both of you

2) J303 hangs with us alot so I know hes not normally a "problem creator"

3) Come to the meetup, have a drink and chill

4) Internet arguements have a tendency to go away after you meet someone. Not ALWAYS but often.

5) Opinions are allowed to vary, hehe sometimes

Fair Enough?

hehe myrlin did it work for us??

first of all, j303j is my bitch, and i'm not about to share.....

second of all, just chill dude. no need getting all huffy puffy about anything said over a message board.

------------------

this house is haunted, and i've got to go.

you ask me what my problem is, and i say 'whatcha got?'

bump for j3fag. Respond bitch I know your on this board it'f funny how every reply I give your right behind me but now your hideing.

By the way where is this meet up?

wow i sence someone is very unhappy with him...

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

bump for j3fag. Respond bitch I know your on this board it'f funny how every reply I give your right behind me but now your hideing.

There's a post giving the info on the board somewhere........although I don't suggest you come to it yapping all this negative shit toward j303j........why don't you come and sit down with him man-to-man and say what you need to say........

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

Very true, Myrlin.. I've always known J3 to be a mad chill character.. either way, less anger -- more peace and love.. just come to the meet-up, toss a few back and have a good time.

If not, uknj and I may have to enforce the law!! lol

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Goes to show how some people dont know how manage thier anger. Bro, if you are going to live your life behind a computer calling someone (who is a respected member f our lil community) names like that, then it really shows who the little bitch is. No bashing please, just trying to get a point accross. If you came out from you home office or cubicle, and chilled, had a drink, and met J...you would realize that you are being nothing but immature. So swallow ur pride, stop trying to be such a tough guy, and have a good time. My $0.02. Later.

and remember...

PLUR!

-al-

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

hey tempskid...

why don't you and denny tsettos jump into lake hopatcong and reinact the scene from free willy...

Hey how about I throw you in the Hudson with all the other trash from Jersey.

so you admit yourself you're trash too then...you live in hopatcong, jersey...

------------------

megalomaniacal . . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Hey how about I throw you in the Hudson with all the other trash from Jersey.

Losing credibility Fast.

USS Tempkid sinking......

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

"The light, the glimmering light of her eyes, the shining exuberance of hope, the sparkling smile, Thats Life"

bknight.gif

No I'm not admiting I'm trash I just said you belong with all the other trash that gives jersey a bad name in the hudson.

Oh by the way I just read my Pm's this drama with me and J3 is over. I would like to meet up with you guys but mabye next time I'm going to A.C tommorow.

I'm sure if you guys met me you would see I to am a easy person to get along with.

No I'm not admiting I'm trash I just said you belong with all the other trash that gives jersey a bad name in the hudson.

Oh by the way I just read my Pm's this drama with me and J3 is over. I would like to meet up with you guys but mabye next time I'm going to A.C tommorow.

I'm sure if you guys met me you would see I to am a easy person to get along with.

looks like you just became the board's bitch...

------------------

megalomaniacal . . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Sorry about my little bitch brother. He forgot to tke his Zoloft today. The doctor told him that he would get really angry if he took the juice and not the Zoloft.

Bitch - don't forget your medecine tomorrow. I will have to lock you back in the closet at home until you calm down. You keep telling people that you want to want to come out of the closet....but I let you out every morning. I think that you need to tell them what you really mean.

Thanks,

TempBitch's Big Brother

Hey if you want to wrestle with me we can work something out but I warn you you won't want to stop.

hehehe i wanted to watch, i didn't wanna join... lol

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

looks like you just became the board's bitch...

See what I mean, I never start shit always somebody starting with me. You want some bitch name the time and place. After I'm done with you all that will be left is your shadow.