Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Jonathan Peters kicks asssssssssssssss**

Soooo

I lost my virginity last night because it was my first time at Factory, Got there at 5AM....DIDN'T LEAVE TILL 4:30 PM. Mind you, the party wasn't over yet.

The crowd was beautiful. Alot of hot girls and cute guys. REALLY FRIENDLY VIBE.

The music was hot! This is saying alot coming from someone who hates vocals. But JP KNOWS HIS SHIT and HE DOES IT WELL. He can get away with playing a song for 3 fucking hours because HE HAS TO BE THE BEST FUCKING MIXER/DJ IN NEW YORK CITY.

The down side of the night: I took 4 1/2 pills.....NOTHING HIT!!!! I was sober the whole night. Which leads me to my next point: You don't have to be a crackhead to enjoy factory!!

It's official: Exit can burn in hell and I'll leave Twilo for the late twenties gay crowd.

*FACTORY FOREVER*

-iliana

cwm7.gif

As much as i love factory, and love jonathan peters.... and i have been going there for almost 2 yrs, what am i missin out on.. I HAVE NEVER HEARD HIM PLAY A SONG FOR THREE HOURS!!!!!!!!!!

The longest i have ever heard him play a song was about 50 minutes, and that was the brian mcknight dub, and IT WAS GREAT!

I also spent a long time at factory... the longest i heard him play a song was he played Stranger in my house for about 25 minutes, but it also was great, mixed the acapella with hex hectors verson... IT WAS INSSSSSSSSSANNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

the longest i heard him play a song was he played Stranger in my house for about 25 minutes, but it also was great, mixed the acapella with hex hectors verson... IT WAS INSSSSSSSSSANNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE

That's exactly what I've been trying to explain to ppl!!!! It's not a 10min song looped 3 times! He fucks with it including acapellas, other mixes, other songs.. But ppl are too quick to jump on something else to bitch about..

Heads can say whatever they want. Jonathan Peters is insane, totally crazy. I loved him last night. The only reason why I left is because I wanted to go see the superbowl...and I had school the next morning so reality set in for me.

Does anyone know when the club closed?

------------------

"ID, Please."

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

hpw6.gif

"Fire...wire."

Originally posted by highmay:

Heads can say whatever they want. Jonathan Peters is insane, totally crazy. I loved him last night. The only reason why I left is because I wanted to go see the superbowl...and I had school the next morning so reality set in for me.

Does anyone know when the club closed?

I heard it closed at 5:45! Insane right? Wish I stayed till the end frown.gif

gee i missed it? hehehe..true true true...someone said: It's official: Exit can burn in hell and I'll leave Twilo for the late twenties gay crowd..I hope your not talking 'bout friday nite at twilo..cos friday nite at twilo rocks....and i'll have to concur with what u said 'bout exit...ehheehehee..true true true...well actaully burn in hell is kinda harsh...i wouldn't go that far...."Strager in my house" yeah..i heard him play that for 'bout 55min..on Dec 30th...the last Saturday of 2000...it was kinda funny....nice though...I'm sure he played the new version of "Flower" that shit is nice...he played it 'bout 3wks ago....it's a little bit slowe then the originall...His producer Fingers well....let me not go there...But Yay to SF and JP..I'm Glad u guys had fun...sorry i wasn't there to rock with yas...but my brother was...surely someone had mistaken him for me...se kinda look alike..ehehehee if it's not my it's the other curry...hehehehe Yeah Yeah go SF go SF...SF is my second favorite..club..but definetly my favorite club on Sat...Twilo Friday nites of course takes the squirel in the rectum..hehehe that is too funny of an analogy..hehehehe too funny...can't wait for Rich Hawtin, and then PVD a week later afterthat and then CarlCox vs. DT on the holiday weekend .....ugh..woowooo heheehe haaa yippi yay ahy...

Originally posted by iliana:

Soooo

I lost my virginity last night because it was my first time at Factory, Got there at 5AM....DIDN'T LEAVE TILL 4:30 PM. Mind you, the party wasn't over yet.

The crowd was beautiful. Alot of hot girls and cute guys. REALLY FRIENDLY VIBE.

The music was hot! This is saying alot coming from someone who hates vocals. But JP KNOWS HIS SHIT and HE DOES IT WELL. He can get away with playing a song for 3 fucking hours because HE HAS TO BE THE BEST FUCKING MIXER/DJ IN NEW YORK CITY.

The down side of the night: I took 4 1/2 pills.....NOTHING HIT!!!! I was sober the whole night. Which leads me to my next point: You don't have to be a crackhead to enjoy factory!!

It's official: Exit can burn in hell and I'll leave Twilo for the late twenties gay crowd.

*FACTORY FOREVER*

-iliana

cwm7.gif

fleaf1.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gifstickfigures.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I heard it closed at 5:45! Insane right? Wish I stayed till the end frown.gif

god...insane...had an awesome time with LIKMYLIPZ...gotta do it again...it sucks that its only once a year.

------------------

"ID, Please."

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

hpw6.gif

"Fire...wire."

Originally posted by Silvana001:

Am I the olny person who thought it was tooooooooooo crowded? I got there at 5am and left immediately - which sucked since me and my guy paid $80 bucks! Youcouldn't move - there was no room anywhere. It was hot sweaty and way too crowded.

yes, it was very crowded. i dont think i have ever been to an NYC club that was not crowded-- i only go down for big events.

"too" crowded?!? i guess everything is relative. you should have stayed. neaturally, the crowd thinned out as the party continued. i think the first noticable thinning out began just before 7 am.

------------------

i love music!

Hmm.. Of course it was crowded.. What did you expect? If you go to a big club for a big event, that's a given that it will be packed. So unless you are not aware that a club is having a special night, don't go unless you are prepared to be in the middle of a huge crowd. I'm not a big fan of being elbowed or stepped on but I knew exactly what I was getting myself into and it did not ruin my night at all!

Originally posted by Silvana001:

Am I the olny person who thought it was tooooooooooo crowded? I got there at 5am and left immediately - which sucked since me and my guy paid $80 bucks! Youcouldn't move - there was no room anywhere. It was hot sweaty and way too crowded.

Crowded? You obviously haven't been to Twilo on Friday night. THAT is what I consider crowded. Or what about Exit on a saturday noght, trying to get from the bar to the dance floor. A good 30 minutes to fucking walk there.

There was more than enough room at Factory. Depending on where you were, either there was a draft, or it was really warm. This is one of the first times n my life that I actually saw people turn around and apologize if they accidentally push/shove/step on you. Everyone was sooo curteous. I was really in shock.

I'm used to the Twilo crowd not giving a fuck if they shove you against a wall. And I'm def used to the nasty attiitude the people and security from Exit give you.

But even the security guards at SF were soo mad friendly, just chilled out, not harrassing anyone, just going around making sure everything was in control.

Very good first impression and I want to apologise to anyone I pissed off with my former anti-sf post. That was a while ago but I'm sure you guys HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

You have to pay your dues to me then you're allowed smile.gif Lemme know when you're going, I'll give ya a lil tour of SF smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Thank you and consider it done!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

I may not be here but I'll always be there.

AIM: crackorn71

i 100% agree, there is no other place like SF, and im a HUGE fan of JP, he can play the same song for 45 min and get away with it b/c his build up are off the hook! i missed his bday, but i hear it was nuts, i glad you had fun love, but let me tell you the place is addicting! i go just to hear JP, fucked up sober its all the same, its all about the MUZIK!<3Rikki

Originally posted by nikilina:

wow, the bitch actually had something positive to say *SHOCK*

too bad i still think you're a slap-nut-whore....

HaHaHaHaHa... my thoughts exactly... notice how she used the words "friendly" and "courteous"... like she knows what those are... lol...

------------------

You only get ONE chance to make a "First Impression"