Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Jonathan Peters kicks asssssssssssssss**

I too thought JP was insane..I went to World first which I thought was kindof shitty..hearing sandstorm?WTF!SF was crazy crowded but I'm from Mass and wasn't gonna let that ruin my night..no no no!!! I stayed until 4pm thinking when JP turned on the lights, it was over...man was I pissed to learn that he kept on playing until 545..I wanted to close it out so bad and I was sober the whole night too!! I wish I could of met some of you..oh well maybe the 17th for V-Day party..making my 2nd trip up to NYC...PEACE!

Originally posted by iliana:

Soooo

I lost my virginity last night because it was my first time at Factory, Got there at 5AM....DIDN'T LEAVE TILL 4:30 PM. Mind you, the party wasn't over yet.

The crowd was beautiful. Alot of hot girls and cute guys. REALLY FRIENDLY VIBE.

the vibe was "really friendly" because it was your first time there. they don't know you yet

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by trikki:

Can't stand JP in the factory but I think he is a good remix/producer. Would rather hear more than one song for 3 hours.

i agree

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by nikilina:

wow, the bitch actually had something positive to say *SHOCK*

too bad i still think you're a slap-nut-whore....

BITCH..mind your fucking business. That's why your getting fucked and tossed aside like a used maxi pad, because you're all up in my business.

What's the matter?? fake titty girl can't keep a man?

LOLLOL

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because your jealous (you ugly freak!)

Fashion tip.... take it easy on the white sparkly eye glitter, it accents your face (not a very good quality!)

i might be so angry if i looked like you too.... I dont hate you so much now, I almost feel bad for you!

and another thing, you are really starting to worry me, i mean you are obsessed with my boobs. GROSS... stop worrying about my boobies please! are you into women or something?

SMILE.... OXOX

Originally posted by iliana:

BITCH..mind your fucking business. That's why your getting fucked and tossed aside like a used maxi pad, because you're all up in my business.

What's the matter?? fake titty girl can't keep a man?

LOLLOL

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Originally posted by nikilina:

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because your jealous (you ugly freak!)

Fashion tip.... take it easy on the white sparkly eye glitter, it accents your face (not a very good quality!)

SMILE.... OXOX

Niki I am right behind you!!! You GO GIRL!!! you put that skank in her place...

She needs to be worryin about that makeover she so desperately needs... rather than spittin hate all over the board...

------------------

You only get ONE chance to make a "First Impression"

Originally posted by tranza:

Whitney Houston - I Learned From The Best, Hex mix, 57 minutes on his birthday last year..

BITE ME, i was 7 minutes off..! dont make me find you and spank dat azz

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html