Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Liquids last night

Thanks everybody for coming down last night. We saw a lot of old friends and made a bunch of new ones, and your support means a lot to us!

It restores my faith in the NY scene when I get to meet some really nice people who have something good to say, and Dave Sigmund's party at Liquids is a great venue for that.

See you next week. And stay tuned for other related parties by checking touchedbyadj.com

-Kim (DJ Spree's other half)

wow - someone from the board that i didn't meet.

it was the best night at liquids for quite a while all down to messers spree and style. i was holding my coat wanting to leave for an hour (as many will attest) but the excellent tunes just kept me there. haven't seen so many people dancing for weeks. next time i might even take my coat off.

------------------

* i love sex always and forever *

and they tell me that women grow on trees

and if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

The plan was not to go to liquids last night.

I'm glad we didn't stick to the plan. Liquids was just the fix I was looking for all week. The music was great and it was a pleasure to run into so many board people.

While going out to Twilo to see the superstar DJs we know and love is fun, chilling in a lounge listening to some homegrown talent with cool peeps also hits the spot.

Kim, Anthony -- it great reminiscing about Binghamton. We'll have to get some speedies sometime smile.gif

--Danielle

OMG, last night was soooo much fun! Spree and Style really tore it up --- there were even glo-stickers going at it! It was great seeing so many of my beloved party peeps and also meeting some new ones.

See y'all soon I hope...

Hugs!

Melissa

------------------

Just saying no to drama.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

I totally agree... wide range of music from trance to techno... the night was great! It was good seeing all the board people... furnace, noiseboy, ezdreamer, filthy_slag, and a few more that I can't remember because I was so freaking DRUNK!

See you guys tonight hopefully... It's going to be a sick night with Hawtin at Twilo!

//sariman

------------------

clubplanet_sig.gif

really nice time. Sick crazy music i was having a blast. Suneil it was great finally officially meeting you we should chill again.

Everyone else, you know who you are, it was great (as always) hanging with ya. See you next time.

i leave you with a question.

Is little noiseboy really starting to live up to his hype? (put on Jay-Z's BIg Pimpin')

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

really nice time. Sick crazy music i was having a blast. Suneil it was great finally officially meeting you we should chill again.

Everyone else, you know who you are, it was great (as always) hanging with ya. See you next time.

i leave you with a question.

Is little noiseboy really starting to live up to his hype? (put on Jay-Z's BIg Pimpin')

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

Hey Kim...good meetin' ya.

Good time last night = tuff day at work today. Have you pushed over any cubes yet? LOL!

Hey, if your boss ketches ya with your head in your hands starin' blankly, just tell him that you were contemplating the the message the Herman Miller was trying to send...

cwm1.gif

-Dennis

------------------

furnace.gif