Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how is twilo fridays?

They're just pullin' your leg hon because it is an AWESOME place :-)

You should definitely check it out.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

twilo fri is always good. next fri is gonna be real good with pvd being there.

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

oh come on ooana!

me and j3 were just starting to have some fun!

and yes i am a dick

Taking advantage of the newbies...bad bad boys!!! :P

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by mage001:

you people talk mad shit. "lets fuck with the newbies"--you all sound like your in highschool, to bad you dont know thid newbie

Calm down. :-) They were just playing with you and as you saw, someone...some ones in fact did post the truth.

:-)

Welcome to the board!!!

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by mage001:

you people talk mad shit. "lets fuck with the newbies"--you all sound like your in highschool, to bad you dont know thid newbie

Geez!! Of course we all act like we're in high school, maturity is boring!

They're just playing with you!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif