Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GREETINGS FROM FLORIDA.......AGAIN!!

WOOT WOOT! WHATS UP GUYS....IM HERE AT MY BEST FRIENDS APT IN SUNNY TAMPA FLORIDA. (ITS ACTUALLY RAINING BALLS) cwm35.gif HEHEH....ANYWHO...JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE THAT I MET LAST NIGHT KNOW THAT IT WAS AWESOME MEETING ALL YOU NEWCOMERS....AND TO ALL THE REST OF YOU...IT WAS GREAT SEEING YOU ALL AGAIN.

LOVE YOU ALL

-SEE YOU ALL UNDER THAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TWILO BALL FOR PVD!

-THE AL-INATOR- cwm12.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 02-03-2001).]

You'll see them, IF I let you go back! I might knock you upside the head with something and keep you locked up in my garage. cwm32.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

Duuuude your crushing my head!

twilo.jpg

[This message has been edited by flippin_e (edited 02-03-2001).]

You're in warm weather...and I'm here in NY.

You know, you aren't supposed to abandon your wife like that :PppPpp She might get cranky. ;-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

You're in warm weather...and I'm here in NY.

You know, you aren't supposed to abandon your wife like that :PppPpp She might get cranky. ;-)

-Oo

Well, you know that i'll give you some GOOD lovin' when i get back....Missin you babes wink.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Bring some of that sun back with you!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by flippin_e:

You'll see them, IF I let you go back! I might knock you upside the head with something and keep you locked up in my garage. cwm32.gif

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm hoping he'll do that to you and put you in that teeny-tiny bag of his and bring you back here to me! Hell, I have no roomie -- you could live in the dorms with ChaCha! Whaddaya think?

cwm4.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

the butcher the baker and the alligator lol... yes im a crackhead... u r in florida...grrrr i hate u i hate u i hate u cwm5.gif but ill see u friday when i pick your sorry ass up at the airport... miss u mucho ::muah::.. oh yeah and i guess i miss erm too cwm6.gif

love u guys

MO JO

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Hey Al-B!!! Whattup brudda man, hope you are having an awesome time in Florida, I'm so jealous, anyway, I'll see you at PVD on Friday. In the words of trippintrance64, "WOOT!!"

------------------

ani-milan.gifani-rotate.gif

ThErE aRE sEvErAl gOOd PrOtEcTiOnS aGaInSt TEmPtAtIoN, bUt ThE MoSt PoPuLaR Is CoWaRdIcE.

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz