Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO ON THIS BOARD DO YOU WANT TO MAKE SWEET LOVE TO?

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Ay! Mamasita! You find 'em, I'll share 'em...if they ever want to play that way again!!

cwm4.gif

hey what happened to that 4 way maraige? shit....i guess getting laid alot isnt in my future....LOL

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure it is, Al. Ever see Oz or QAF?? cwm24.gif

[This message has been edited by ichi_gami (edited 02-01-2001).]

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT!!!!!!

cwm23.gifcwm27.gifcwm10.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Uh-oh...is that a challenge, Chris? You SURE you wanna go there, hubby?

sex.gif

Oh and Al....who ever said our 4 way wasn't happening, I'm already picking out wedding china. ;-)

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT!!!!!!

cwm23.gifcwm27.gifcwm10.gif

Oh...he knew what you meant. Now ask if he cares. <cackles>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

Oh...he knew what you meant. Now ask if he cares. <cackles>

-Oo

that scares me..... smile.gif

and Oo...i dont think they are interested anymore.....i think we should find 2 prime females at dinner tomorrow.....why females.....so that i can pick and choose!

(ouch....i know im gettin shit for that one!).....so.....OFF TO UTAH WE GO!

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Awww...we're such a nuclear family.

Who said sharing isn't caring? cwm27.gif

Feel the love.

-Oo

------------------

and Oo...i dont think they are interested anymore.....i think we should find 2 prime females at dinner tomorrow.....why females.....so that i can pick and choose!

Oh YOU THINK I'm gonna gonna let another chick in this mix. Honey...please.

cwm1.gif

------------------

Oh and you KNOW you're gonna get shit for that....just you wait dear.

cwm9.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by ooana (edited 02-01-2001).]

Oh YOU THINK I'm gonna gonna let another chick in this mix. Honey...please.

cwm1.gif

want me all to yourself huh? im warning you im alot to handle biggrin.gif

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

want me all to yourself huh? im warning you im alot to handle biggrin.gif

Honey, it ain't just you. I think I can convince the other two to see past my extra x chromosome at least once and awhile ;-)

-Oo

------------------

Too bad you don't switch-hit...

sorry to dissapoint chris. biggrin.gif

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

there is one that I want and he KNOWS who HE is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PT

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by glowgirl:

there is one that I want and he KNOWS who HE is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PT

yes.....ME.....lol...j/k couldnt resist biggrin.gif

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by misskittie:

Hey I want some of the action!!!

cwm32.gif

Hrmmm....I might make an acception to my no additional women rule for you, sweets. ;-) You wanna join the "family"? <snickers>

-Oo

------------------

Hrmmm....I might make an acception to my no additional women rule for you, sweets. ;-) You wanna join the "family"? <snickers>

-Oo

OH YEA YEA YEA YEA!!! I want in on da "famawee". Pick me Pick me!

You know I got the goodz...uh huh I got 'em baby!

cwm35.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

OH YEA YEA YEA YEA!!! I want in on da "famawee". Pick me Pick me!

You know I got the goodz...uh huh I got 'em baby!

cwm35.gif

I have to inspect these..."goods" first wink.gif

cwm19.gif

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 02-02-2001).]

I have to inspect these..."goods" first wink.gif

cwm19.gif

Oh but Ably, you already did! Or do you forget the time when I was on the floor at Qwest?? cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- Myrlin's ho!

Oh but Ably, you already did! Or do you forget the time when I was on the floor at Qwest?? cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

OH YEA....god kat you are flexible....i cant believe i was holding your legs so far behind your head. cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 02-02-2001).]

OH YEA....god kat you are flexible....i cant believe i was holding your legs so far behind your head.

OH SHIT!

cwm24.gif

Now THAT just made me spit my water all over my computer!!!!!

DAMN ALBY...now our lil *secret* is out! SHIET!!! Dont "make" me post about the copy room Mister or youre DONE! cwm2.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- Myrlin's ho!