Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo last night......damn!!!!

I just got back from Twilo and i have to say that twilo is the best club in the city by far...no juiceheads no toughguy douchebags ...it was a great nite ...it brought back the memories of my raving days a little bit...i almost forgot what clubbing was all about ..its not about looking good..or hooking up...its all about going with friends and dancing till your legs are sore ..and then dancing some more until you litterally cant stand anymore...and then when you go to sit down on the stairs ...another phat ass beat starts pumpin' and you have to get your ass right back out there and you LOVE IT!!!!!...whoever was spinning around 5 o clock was ripping shit up ..i think it was JV ..damn people..everything that was said about twilo was absolutely fucking right!!! that fucking place is unmatched in music, vibe, all round good time...to anyone who hasnt been there ...GO GO GO GO GO GO GO......ILL BE THERE NEXT FRIDAY FOR PVD SO IF THERES A MEETUP ID LIKE TO BE INVOLVED...

P

L

U

R

Originally posted by renten:

I just got back from Twilo and i have to say that twilo is the best club in the city by far...no juiceheads no toughguy douchebags ...it was a great nite ...it brought back the memories of my raving days a little bit...i almost forgot what clubbing was all about ..its not about looking good..or hooking up...its all about going with friends and dancing till your legs are sore ..and then dancing some more until you litterally cant stand anymore...and then when you go to sit down on the stairs ...another phat ass beat starts pumpin' and you have to get your ass right back out there and you LOVE IT!!!!!...whoever was spinning around 5 o clock was ripping shit up ..i think it was JV ..damn people..everything that was said about twilo was absolutely fucking right!!! that fucking place is unmatched in music, vibe, all round good time...to anyone who hasnt been there ...GO GO GO GO GO GO GO......ILL BE THERE NEXT FRIDAY FOR PVD SO IF THERES A MEETUP ID LIKE TO BE INVOLVED...

P

L

U

R

He got Twiloed.......he he......na, that's tight kid.......but what 'JV' are you talking about? Did I miss something?

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

Originally posted by tyco:

He got Twiloed.......he he......na, that's tight kid.......but what 'JV' are you talking about? Did I miss something?

Mikey

Junior Vasquez. <g> And yep he was awesome when he openned. Seaman closed REAL nicely too.

Just got home and still boppin'.

-OO

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen