Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did everyone do/get their Secret Santa??

HUGH! i just got up....but....i wanted to know if you posted the dinner pics yet???

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

HUGH! i just got up....but....i wanted to know if you posted the dinner pics yet???

That doesn't answer my question!! cwm10.giftongue.gif

cwm4.gif - I haven't had the chance yet. Due to the large contributions by a couple of people (they know who they are cwm13.gif ).... We have over 90 pics, so it's going to take me a little bit of time to sort through 'em. Next day or two...

cwm35.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

Due to the large contributions by a couple of people (they know who they are cwm13.gif ).... We have over 90 pics

yeah.....im prolly one of them.

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

I have received, but not yet given...every time, neither the recipient nor surrogate have been (or been expected) to attend, and so I'm beginning to wonder if someone just doesn't want their gift... cwm6.gif

you know who you are.

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Hey Al, luv the new sig... smaller and betta looking...

thanks charlie

cwm35.gif

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

Originally posted by Zippy:

i just reread the name of this thread....so......DID anyone "do" their secret santa???

ROFL!!!

Unfortunately I didn't catch that double entendre until after I posted.... So I guess that's a valid question...

cwm11.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Hey Al, luv the new sig... smaller and betta looking...

DID SOMEBODY SAY KTU?

FEEL THE ENERGY FEEL THE BEAT smile.gif - SORRY AL JUST MAKES ME THINK OF THAT AD THEY HAVE

BUT IT LOOKS GREAT

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

sup, kids-

As many of you know, I gave my gift a long time ago (bzzzzzzz)...

However, I put my name in that hat a good 5 or 6 times when Rachel wasn't looking, and I am upset to report that I have only received 2 of my gifts!

Granted, I love them both (thanks Hugh and Lina!), but dammit, where are my other gifts?

And I deserve them, too: I was a good boy all last year, except for about halfway through when I started tying girls up and whipping them and nipple clamping them and taking dirty pictures and stuff, but still...

I'm a nice guy, right? cwm32.gif

PEACE,

NFK

Mine Mine Mine

------------------

Sometimes, Excess is Barely Enough...

------------------

You Know What I Was, You See What I Am: Change Me, Change Me!