Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I don't need no stinking Valentine's Day!

Originally posted by divalicious:

To tell the people in my life that I luv them!

'Licious-

Well, I kinda love you, or lust you, whichever you prefer!

So here's a little something, and it ain't even Valentine's Day (BTW, he died a really grisly death you know; you probably wouldn't want to kiss the guy!)

First, four dozen roses. When I do things, I do them big! You might remember I gave you these once before, long, long ago... Where did the love go?

rosesdotcom_1622_155766

rosesdotcom_1622_155766

Then a gigantic box of chocolates (eating the entire contents of which, I assure you, will do nothing to diminish your heavenly figure). And they're Ferrero Rocher, of course; only the finest for my 'Licious! This also includes a cute fuzzy 9" teddy bear for you to hold on those cold winter nights when I'm not around to give you sweet lovin' - and I trust that 9" will be enough to satisfy your unholy urges, right? It also shows that I'm not just a raging love machine; I'm also a pretty sensitive guy!

givechocolate_1623_1734899

And we can't forget the traditional heart-shaped box... velvet, no less... and filled with my personal favorite - chocolate covered strawberries:

givechocolate_1619_504478

And if all that isn't enough to prove my undying lust, erm I mean love for you, 'Licious, I could also pay your rent for the rest of your life and buy you a car or two. Which do you like better, Lexus or Lamborghini?

PEACE,

NFK

Sexual Chocolate

PS

I also have a few other... well, more interesting gifts for you... but I'll save them for the Sex Board! cwm32.gif

------------------

Sometimes, Excess is Barely Enough...

------------------

You Know What I Was, You See What I Am: Change Me, Change Me!

[This message has been edited by notforkids (edited 02-05-2001).]

Guest chinagirl

My friends and i have a date with bottles of mudslide and margarita mix!!! cwm24.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

"Give Junior any three records, and he'll create something greater than the sum of its parts."

devil_pointing_right_md_wht.gif

giggles62@aol.com

Originally posted by Crackorn:

RichSuede, eggmok and I are having a "Valentine's Love In".

What the hell am I, chopped-fuckin'-liver?! I didn't get no invite to this little fete.....

cwm4.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

Marketing it may be. But a special lady is still getting good loving and huge bunch of flowers from moi.

-Mjr cwm1.gif

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

[This message has been edited by mjr203 (edited 02-05-2001).]

Wow oh wow oh wow... I feel so special!

NFK, you're such a charmer!!! What am I going to do with you?

Originally posted by notforkids:

'Licious-

Well, I kinda love you, or lust you, whichever you prefer!

So here's a little something, and it ain't even Valentine's Day (BTW, he died a really grisly death you know; you probably wouldn't want to kiss the guy!)

First, four dozen roses. When I do things, I do them big! You might remember I gave you these once before, long, long ago... Where did the love go?

rosesdotcom_1622_155766

rosesdotcom_1622_155766

Then a gigantic box of chocolates (eating the entire contents of which, I assure you, will do nothing to diminish your heavenly figure). And they're Ferrero Rocher, of course; only the finest for my 'Licious! This also includes a cute fuzzy 9" teddy bear for you to hold on those cold winter nights when I'm not around to give you sweet lovin' - and I trust that 9" will be enough to satisfy your unholy urges, right? It also shows that I'm not just a raging love machine; I'm also a pretty sensitive guy!

givechocolate_1623_1734899

And we can't forget the traditional heart-shaped box... velvet, no less... and filled with my personal favorite - chocolate covered strawberries:

givechocolate_1619_504478

And if all that isn't enough to prove my undying lust, erm I mean love for you, 'Licious, I could also pay your rent for the rest of your life and buy you a car or two. Which do you like better, Lexus or Lamborghini?

PEACE,

NFK

Sexual Chocolate

PS

I also have a few other... well, more interesting gifts for you... but I'll save them for the Sex Board! cwm32.gif

------------------

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com