Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*****official I maxed out another credit card thread****

OUCH! Did you have one of those embarassing, "Oh well, I'll have to call the company they must have screwed up" moments at a store?!

Another reason to buy online!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by cathyo:

OUCH! Did you have one of those embarassing, "Oh well, I'll have to call the company they must have screwed up" moments at a store?!

Another reason to buy online!!

nah, nothing like that. but you know things are bad when what puts you over the line is your interest on the card. My most major purchase: computer, and now I spend too much time on the message board instead of doing something productive.

C'mon people respond, I know I'm not the only irresponsible mofo out here, make me feel better goddamit.

------------------

vip.gif

The metric system in NYC High Schools:

metric_illustration.gif

Oh, I have also been there done that...but it's not exactly DONE yet since I'm still in so much debt. About a steady $1500 for the past two years. I pay the minimum payment every month (sometimes more) b/c I'm so poor.

And don't you friggin HATE how they increase your credit line everytime you are close to maxing out? I started off my freshman year of college with my card at a $500 max which I thought was fine and controllable. Then as I purchased things and got near $500 they increased it to $750..then $1000, now $2000!! I had to cut the damn thing up! I hate, hate, hate credit cards cwm22.gif

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

hey man, welcome to the club. I've not only been the president. i am also a client.

Debt SUCKS ass.

I started with on card and ended up with 4.

aint that a bitch. i feel for ya man. the worst part is i drop a hundred beans every 2 weeks at Twilo or the factory or Exit.

Not to mention My gas-guzzler mustang which eats me out of 85 bucks a week. Get them paid man.

peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!

"Plastic" can be dangerous. When I was in college I received a couple of applications for credit cards. I wasn't working at the time, so when they asked for annual household income, I wrote down my parents combined income. wink.gif Needless to say, my mom was pissed when she found out I had a higher credit limit than her and I wasn't even employed. $13,000 <---How sick is that?

Fortunately I never maxed out any of my cards, but I did get myself into some debt. Thank god for dad! biggrin.gif

------------------

"Love your enemies...cause your friends may turn out to be a bunch of bastards."

I feel your pain, I'm paying monthly minimums of about $400. I have about $5000 and with intrest, I'll probably pay back close to $8000. I just got a fatty job a couple months ago with good pay and do you think I can enjoy it? HELL NO! By the time I'm done paying off the bills I can barely scroung enought to get my ass to the club. If I do party, I can just forget about shopping! Credit card will be the death of me!

PLASTIC RULES!!!!....ya, thats what I was sayin a couple years ago in College. I have two cards maxed out on late night trips to Dennies and stupid shit like that. Not to mention a wedding dress and 6 brides maid dresses on another......that were never used. (thats another long story). Now, I am too much in denial that I only pay the min, which only pays the interest.....but, Hell, as long as they are not knocking my door down, I'm happy! Charge away, Hey!