Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ooana, Buddha, Monique, Brian, James, James, Chris...

Originally posted by carabee:

Yo James...don 't be forgetten the Upstate Gals....Cara and Tanya (Carabee and Pulsedriver) We'll definitely be getting crazy again soon!

I'll never have the same impression of Rochester/Buffalo again...

So did the So Co/ Rum girls close out Twilo?!

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Originally posted by Jilly:

don't even say you forgot me!!! :P

you should have came to twilo... smile.gif

-J

No, I didn't forget you, Jilly!! There's always NEXT time, isn't there? You know where I'll be, I'm pretty sure I know where you'll be!

------------------

Originally posted by rachel1997:

What about me!! cwm14.gif

Yes, blondie, I didn't forget you! We'll have to chat some more than we did. I know where YOU'LL be, do you know where I'LL be?!!

------------------

Yo man, you are truly a star. I had an awesome time that night and now I'm realizing that I should have listened to you and hit Hawtin. See you Friday!

jc

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

I'm STILL alive?

AIM: crackorn71

James,

Was great meeting you and having you join us.

We'll definitely do it again. You going to PvD on Friday??

-Oo

PS Cara m'dear *muah*!

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

James,

Was great meeting you and having you join us.

We'll definitely do it again. You going to PvD on Friday??

-Oo

PS Cara m'dear *muah*!

Hey, I'm debating about going just b/c of how packed it'll be... but I'm sure I'll be there. You going?

------------------

Yep, I'm going and gonna find myself a nice little space to hide myself from the crowds, if at all possible.

Probably gonna get their early and cloister myself in the VIP area.

Meeting a few friends from off the board there as well who tend to nitch out their space ;-)

The crowd will be insane but I need to make up for my first PVD experience.

If you still have my digits give me a buzz and if you'd like you can join me and a few others who are heading there early.

PM me if you don't and I'll send you my contact info.

=)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Yo man, you are truly a star. I had an awesome time that night and now I'm realizing that I should have listened to you and hit Hawtin. See you Friday!

jc

Hey if you had hit Hawtin you wouldn't have hung with us! :PppPPppPPp

-Oo

------------------

Yep, I'm going and gonna find myself a nice little space to hide myself from the crowds, if at all possible.

Meeting a few friends from off the board there as well who tend to nitch out their space ;-)

If you still have my digits give me a buzz and if you'd like you can join me and a few others who are heading there early.

=)

-Oo

I was thinking I'd hide upstairs for a while, too. I'll ring you during the week and we'll make a plan. Ciao baby

------------------

=)

-Oo

I was thinking I'd hide upstairs for a while, too. I'll ring you during the week and we'll make a plan. Ciao baby

------------------

Hey if you had hit Hawtin you wouldn't have hung with us! :PppPPppPPp

-Oo

Afterwards, silly!!!! It would have beat hanging in Penn until 5 AM with a cracked out Jonathon!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

I'm STILL alive?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Afterwards, silly!!!! It would have beat hanging in Penn until 5 AM with a cracked out Jonathon!

LOL. True, True.

-Oo

------------------

KONZO! you didnt meet me. but we will soon!

I wannnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaa goooooo outtttttttt.................!!!!!!!!! its been sooo long since I have been to Twilo!!!

Studying my stupid ass off... I will be out for carl cox and DANNY T..

I just keep singing I want to break free! I want to break free!

DIVA!!!!!! I cant find your number anywhere.. once this blizzzard blows over I'll me u for the you know what for you know when! That sounded bad! I was going to the meet up but couldnt go last minute.. I dont even know if you were there or not! smile.gif

Love ya hun, Sinem

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Hey folks.

Just FYI won't be hitting PvD turns out. Decided spending the cash considering how damn crowded it'll be isn't worth it.

Probably hitting up Vinyl instead. If anyone wants to join me they're more than welcome :-)

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by carabee:

Yo James...don 't be forgetten the Upstate Gals....Cara and Tanya (Carabee and Pulsedriver) We'll definitely be getting crazy again soon!

Did I hear "Rochester"?? I went to college there and had some crazy club times (from what I remember) Do y'all go to school up there?

------------------

AIM: Spragga25