Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IMPORTANT!!! ALL PLEASE READ!

2 MORE DAYS!

PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD! PVD!

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!

IS EVERYBODY PUMPED!?!?!?!?!

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 02-05-2001).]

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 02-06-2001).]

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 02-07-2001).]

PVD huh? Gettin all riled up are ya? GOOD! I'll be there, makin my normal noise, stirring you lazy, non feet moving, juicehead arm pumping, waste down can't wiggle or nuthin, space taker upper people. If ya don't go to dance, DON'T SHOW UP AT ALL! Seriously, don't come if ya don't dance, cuz i need dat lil bit of elbow room you take up by standing around looking at the pretty lights and ladies we are fortunate enough to still have coming to Twilo. Heehe, ladies i mean, not lights. *RAWR* Anyway, I'll be in da cage wit PVD for at least two songs at some point during the night. I don't know any of yew on this board thing, but yew all keep asking me if i'm on it (the "board") I've caught on to this clicky little thing yew guys got goin, and most of yew seemed cool, but a few had not wanted to converse after i had hit yew with, ""what board?", so in the future, when yew ask that hiyener-gee kid if heez on da board, and he replies, "what board?", you'll just hafts guess if it's me or not. By the way, cliques suck. Love everyone. Isn't that the message yew get from PVD's sets anyway? Heehe

~ONE LOVE~

**POOF**

*i'm gone*

TESTIN OUT TO SEE WHAT MY NEW SIG WILL LOOK LIKE...DONT MIND ME smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

You cannot begin to understand how excited I am to be going to see PVD. Al, I'm bringing that CD with me in my car, so we can listen to it when we close out TWilo on Friday.

-ScottyScribby-(for those of you that know)hahaha!

------------------

ani-milan.gifani-rotate.gif

ThErE aRE sEvErAl gOOd PrOtEcTiOnS aGaInSt TEmPtAtIoN, bUt ThE MoSt PoPuLaR Is CoWaRdIcE.

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

CAN I GET AN AWW SOOKIE SOOKIE AND A WOOTWOOT?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!

YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't even CONTAIN myself!!! i don't know HOW the HELL i'm gonna pull thru these next 5 days... DEAR LORD!!!!!!

seriously, last nite i had a dream about PvD nite this friday.. i saw 23454968976837 peeps from cnyc, everyone was just body movin, smooth groovin, hella screemin, beat feelin, rockin da pawtee til past da breaka dawwwnnnnn!!!!!!

cwm32.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

what an awesome dream it was... and the best part-- it's gonna come true!!!!!!

peace out cub scout!

--daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

Originally posted by hiyener-gee:

PVD huh? Gettin all riled up are ya? GOOD! I'll be there, makin my normal noise, stirring you lazy, non feet moving, juicehead arm pumping, waste down can't wiggle or nuthin, space taker upper people. If ya don't go to dance, DON'T SHOW UP AT ALL! Seriously, don't come if ya don't dance, cuz i need dat lil bit of elbow room you take up by standing around looking at the pretty lights and ladies we are fortunate enough to still have coming to Twilo. Heehe, ladies i mean, not lights. *RAWR* Anyway, I'll be in da cage wit PVD for at least two songs at some point during the night. I don't know any of yew on this board thing, but yew all keep asking me if i'm on it (the "board") I've caught on to this clicky little thing yew guys got goin, and most of yew seemed cool, but a few had not wanted to converse after i had hit yew with, ""what board?", so in the future, when yew ask that hiyener-gee kid if heez on da board, and he replies, "what board?", you'll just hafts guess if it's me or not. By the way, cliques suck. Love everyone. Isn't that the message yew get from PVD's sets anyway? Heehe

~ONE LOVE~

**POOF**

*i'm gone*

Bro-

IM lookin foward to meeting you......but your gonna have to find me under the ball....cause I dont plan on leaving the dancefloor all night cwm11.gif

See everyone there.

aZ

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Originally posted by schwingep:

Did the new Binary Finary 2001 mix come out yet? Cause I'll only go if he's playing it

- Pete

cool.gif

So pete...i see that you are a club Goddess biggrin.gif

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by schwingep:

Did the new Binary Finary 2001 mix come out yet? Cause I'll only go if he's playing it

- Pete

cool.gif

Don't make me come over there, boy... BTW, I hear there's a Flash 2000 part 1, and part 2, and Flash 2001 coming out soon too... Try to contain yourself. cwm2.gif

So very ready for Friday...

BSG

------------------

Just saying no to drama.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001 cwm20.gif

[This message has been edited by blueskygirl (edited 02-04-2001).]

Originally posted by ultra7:

I am pumped like a 12' cock in a virgin punane

YEAH YEAH YEAH

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

CaNnOt WaIt FoR PvD... bringin a pvd/twilo virgin along.. help me make her feel welcome... but beware.. she STRAIGTEDGE... yes i DO have normal friends lol

veronica

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

BUMP!!! THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!!!!

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

EARLYMORNINGHAVENTSLEPTYETCAUSEIMEXCITEDABOUTFRIDAY BUMP!

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

Woooooooo

I had dreams of PVD

I looked upon the crowd and saw all the smiling faces

I reached up my arm and shouted PVD PVD

I could feel all the possitive energy around me, in me and through me

Then I awoke with a big smile on my face

CAN'T WAIT!!! cwm4.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Dolphin2.gif

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

Woooooooo

I had dreams of PVD

I looked upon the crowd and saw all the smiling faces

I reached up my arm and shouted PVD PVD

I could feel all the possitive energy around me, in me and through me

Then I awoke with a big smile on my face

CAN'T WAIT!!! cwm4.gif

marry me.

cwm27.gif LOL

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg