Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Regression Day

ooana

That's it. That earlier post about childhood memories made me say its high time we did this.

I've been talking about it with Pulsedriver and Carabee.....

I wanna have a regression day. I'm not sure where to hold it but this is what we do....

Play with...

Play Dough

Blocks

Coloring books

Finger paints

Balls

Hoola hoops

Sidewalk chalk

Hell anything you can think of. I've done this before and its a hell of a lot of fun (if you're into immaturity and regression that is)

I know I need a day like this. So...who's with me? And who wants to help me plan a time/place and supplies?

-Oo

PS and if none of you want in Nyah nyah nee nyah nyah! I'll do it myself! <puts on her best pouty face and sticks out her tongue>

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

neener-neener-neener! you planning on this for the cold months?

i'm down, no matter when...

cwm9.gif

We can have one when it gets warmer too.

On the beach maybe!! Oooh! Sandcastles!!!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

S L A P ! ! ! watch yer mouth. else you're gonna be the one playing with kingpharaoh's balls.

Ill leave that to you.........

cwm4.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

"The light, the glimmering light of her eyes, the shining exuberance of hope, the sparkling smile, Thats Life"

bknight.gif

[This message has been edited by myrlin (edited 02-06-2001).]

Originally posted by myrlin:

hmmm....i know some other games i played back then.....

**grins**

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

Boys have cooties :P

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by myrlin:

S L A P ! ! ! watch yer mouth. else you're gonna be the one playing with kingpharaoh's balls.

Ill leave that to you.........

cwm4.gif

Ahhh, got my own. Tennis, golf, squash, soccer, court tennis...where were you going with this again?

poor pharaoh, getting in the middle...sorry, d!

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

What about board games -- Chutes-n-Ladders, Operation, Uno, Life? What about face painting? Eating Cherrios straight from the box while watching Saturday morning cartoons? Playing on the swing set?

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

Originally posted by vejita:

What about board games -- Chutes-n-Ladders, Operation, Uno, Life? What about face painting? Eating Cherrios straight from the box while watching Saturday morning cartoons? Playing on the swing set?

EXACTLY...someone's gettin' the idea ;-)

Maybe this is something for one night at King's Barn too eh eh? <g>

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by ooana:

EXACTLY...someone's gettin' the idea ;-)

-Oo

Maybe this is something for one night at King's Barn too eh eh? <g>

hmmmm, now i gotta go digging for ya, Oo. i think i have a bunch of those SOMEwhere.

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

heh heh. I love it.

Ummm... wait, I was a fine art major, i never stopped, i just started getting graded on it.

Hmmm. either way. I'm in. And I will be happy to look for clay and paint and crayons, etc.

I have Uno, and I'll leave my cooties at home.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

Hee! Yay! Lets do it. ;-)

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by noiseboy:

you have to regress to do these things??

it fun being eight yrs old. . . cwm35.gif

Course not...but makin' a whole day of it. Weeeee!

-Oo

------------------

Twister?

------------------

"Because the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing but BURN, BURN, BURN." - Jack Kerouac

Alright, now we're gettin' the idea.

Okay, accept for ezdreamer :P You're no fun. ;-)

Now question is...where the heck to have it.

-Oo

And I LOVED sit n' spin!!!

------------------

Alright, now we're gettin' the idea.

Now question is...where the heck to have it.

-Oo

And I LOVED sit n' spin!!!

Big ass suite.......... smile.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

"The light, the glimmering light of her eyes, the shining exuberance of hope, the sparkling smile, Thats Life"

bknight.gif

Originally posted by vejita:

operation was my favorite game....i had to draw a willie on my guy, though...it was disturbing to me that he didn't have one. i also glued a teeny toy milk bottle on my ken doll to give him a wee wee!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

No, no... what I meant is you don't wanna know what I was doing at eight... but hey, someone else's typical regression, y not...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif