Clubplanet Nightlife Community

official nonpvd rollcall/nonofficial vinyl rollcall...

i'm expecting atleast my fav twilobuddy, whom i haven't seen in god knows how long, and cazz on this one, cuz she was talkin a whole buncha junk bout going out more often. i'd love to see love show up, though i'm doubting it. all else are welcomed, i'm doing a special glowstick show at 4 am sharp. danny's given me 10 minutes of extra space on the floor so i can bust out the strings too! dr00l

------------------

chronic is the answer...

No PvD for me. If anything...Vinyl is the Answer ;-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

PoopypoOhPooH,

it is and shall be written in the scriptures that I will be at Vinyl on Fri night, and JammyJamjAmjaM, you best be bringing mah money and sportin the "youknowwhat" for me biggrin.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04a

[url]http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

ok so i got my twilobud, Oo, and Dee, who's gonna get his danny t cherry broken. The rest of you nerds can go listen to 'we're alive' and 'welcome to the dance' and other classic cuts that you wont hear anywhere else...

enjoy...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

ugh,

no chance I'm setting foot in that club for another shove fest.

if I'm out at all, I'll see you there.

warm-up at schwingey's? hmmmm?

see you under the....

uhm

see you by the... wait,

uhm

I'll let you buy me a... no that doesn't work either,

uhm

whatever

spoony out

Originally posted by p00h:

i'm expecting atleast my fav twilobuddy, whom i haven't seen in god knows how long, and cazz on this one, cuz she was talkin a whole buncha junk bout going out more often. i'd love to see love show up, though i'm doubting it. all else are welcomed, i'm doing a special glowstick show at 4 am sharp. danny's given me 10 minutes of extra space on the floor so i can bust out the strings too! dr00l

hey what happened to you? i was on the phone with ya..and then poof you're gone...hey do you know who latha mangashkar is? i think i spelled her name wrong...

------------------

Slowly..slowly..act like you know me...

Originally posted by p00h:

ok so i got my twilobud, Oo, and Dee, who's gonna get his danny t cherry broken. The rest of you nerds can go listen to 'we're alive' and 'welcome to the dance' and other classic cuts that you wont hear anywhere else...

enjoy...

be gentle with my cherry

Originally posted by spoonyd:

warm-up at schwingey's? hmmmm?

spoony out

Actually no warm-up at Schwingey's for two reasons

A) After the last get together, the other studio manager was kinda inquiring on how many people were here and if they were walking around and such (just being careful about the equip.) so I gotta chill a little

B) The official Schwingey warm-up for Vinyl Fridays is in my bed for a disco nap so whoever wants to do that warm up is welcome, though I must say the bed isnt that large so I can only admit the first 10 people at the door. cwm30.gif

- Pete"kirkout"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04a

[url]http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com