Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Romantic Saps out there?

I am hopeless... I'm in love with the idea of love. Although I've had my heart stomped on, and I've had my share of assholes, I am not, and will not become jaded or damaged beyond repair. I have the idealism and optimism of a pre-heart-broken person. I know my love, he is out there, and he'll come to me. I know he will. And when he does, he will be showered with affection, I will make love to him constantly, and I will make him feel as though he is sitting on top of the world. Oh what a sap I am!! But so darn what!

cwm38.gif

------------------

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

I am hopeless... I'm in love with the idea of love. Although I've had my heart stomped on, and I've had my share of assholes, I am not, and will not become jaded or damaged beyond repair. I have the idealism and optimism of a pre-heart-broken person. I know my love, he is out there, and he'll come to me. I know he will. And when he does, he will be showered with affection, I will make love to him constantly, and I will make him feel as though he is sitting on top of the world. Oh what a sap I am!! But so darn what!

cwm38.gif

Maybe not romantic... but i am so looking forward to falling in love again. It's probably the best feeling in the world, it doesn't just make you feel great about yourself, but it makes EVERYTHING look better.

Oh and you don't get out of bed for at least 6 months smile.gif

SEE THERE ARE OLD FASHIONED ROMANTICS OUT THERE! I think you will find him, but don't look for him, they always just run up and bite you in the ass when you least expect it. That's how I found my love (Charrails)!

It was going into my senior year at college and the last thing I wanted was a boyfreind. But I had my eye on him since my sophomore year, and just when I finally lost all desire for a boyfriend or him - HE WAS THERE!!! cwm38.gif

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

I unfortunately am a romantic sap mahself frown.gif...The fact that the weather is starting to get nicer out doesn't help at all for a non-involved gal like moi. Yes I cry at sappy parts of movies, but so what! I like being emotional and in tune with my feelings...I definitely feel for you there diva and I must admit I am in the same boat as you.

-Jamms "alwaysinrareform"

------------------

AIM: ynicholas face50.gif

Not too long ago I was a skeptic about the existence of romance and true love. I had my heart broken on more than one occasion. Then one day I let go of my damn high materialistic standards. I said good-bye to the poster boy I had been dating and I let some average guy have a chance. Well it turns out he was far above the average guy I had perceived him to be. He was my dream coming true. Now I have got to be one of the biggest believers in True love and romance. cwm38.gif

Awe *tear in eye*

I'm glad I am not alone out here. My boyfriend/best friend and I just enjoyed our 9th aniversary since our first date.

It is amazing, I truly believe we are soul mates. It is not always easy and we are not always floating on cloud nine, but I love him now more than ever. As the years go by our connection just gets stronger.

It is beautiful cwm38.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Dolphin2.gif

I'm not quite sure I would call myself "over-romantic" but I hope there is this special someone out there for me (somewhere) and that we'll find eachother one day...sometimes I just fear that I get pretty much everything in life (I mean life has been really good to me up to now and everything always seems to work out fine)...just that little tiny bit that makes such a big difference in life, called love, will never find me cwm14.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

Awe *tear in eye*

I'm glad I am not alone out here. My boyfriend/best friend and I just enjoyed our 9th aniversary since our first date.

It is amazing, I truly believe we are soul mates. It is not always easy and we are not always floating on cloud nine, but I love him now more than ever. As the years go by our connection just gets stronger.

It is beautiful cwm38.gif

Awww.. I'm getting emotional already LOL.. Congratulations smile.gif 9 years is a LOOOOONG time! Hope you guys are happy together for the rest of your lives smile.gif

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

My boyfriend/best friend and I just enjoyed our 9th aniversary since our first date.

WOW!! Congrats to you! My last relationship was only 7 yrs and we were married! Then again...maybe that was the problem!!

Yes I too am disgustingly romantic. The real sappy cheesy kind too!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

My situation is pretty f-ed up. I've been with my girl for over 6 yrs. I met this other girl this Christamss and we fell in Love, She is married. Than I find out that my girl has feelings for her x-b.friend (becouse I was neglecting her) I am surrounded by love and dispair. But I love to love. I have not felt this for a while. When I met this other girl she removed this big slab of ice from my heart, and my heart is burning red hot now! Actually b/c of that I became more carrying and sensitive toward my girl.

I think love does you good no metter where you get it from. It's a firestater once it ignites inside of you it'll keep on spreading onto others.

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Awww.. I'm getting emotional already LOL.. Congratulations smile.gif 9 years is a LOOOOONG time! Hope you guys are happy together for the rest of your lives smile.gif

Thank you

cwm38.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Dolphin2.gif