Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halcyon meet-up?

ok so im down for a little get-together. maybe a sat afternoon? this wknd possibly? it would give me a chance to finally get to meet some of u!! so when is everyone available?

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

I've heard about this place before...Bklyn right? Is it cool? What's the vibe like? I heard it's like a lounge, cd store, cafe, etc.... I'd like to meet up but I'm not sure about my schedual this weekend, what time Sat. were you guys thinking?

------------------

fondo2.gif

how about this sat afternoon?? say 2-3pm?? oh i also need directions there!! im thinking the g train??

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice:

how about this sat afternoon?? say 2-3pm?? oh i also need directions there!! im thinking the g train??

yo sugarnspice, i live in queens too! but i don't know if i'll be through recovering from pvd by 2 p.m. saturday. where do you live in queens...i'm in forest hills.

Originally posted by shugabooga:

yo sugarnspice, i live in queens too! but i don't know if i'll be through recovering from pvd by 2 p.m. saturday. where do you live in queens...i'm in forest hills.

that's what i was thinking though. everyone is gonna wanna sleep all day sat. oh well whoever can make it, come. im in middle village.

------------------

Charles W. Landon

ok so im down for a little get-together. maybe a sat afternoon? this wknd possibly? it would give me a chance to finally get to meet some of u!! so when is everyone available?

Wuzzup Fareeky cwm32.gif Maybe I'll go with you. I'll drive there. My radio got jacked last week in Ridgewood, so no beats on the way, but if you wanna do this, it might be the perfect excuse for me to check one of these things out. Cause it all sounds mad corny but I'm an open minded person and always willing to meet new people.