Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hair: long vs. short

Originally posted by uknjx2:

we all know boys love long hair on their women, this is why i get no action........

Jeez girl...

You could have it if you wanted it. I think your hair is *really* flattering on you.

Preferred hair length is dependant upon the face. Some look best with short, some with long. Look at Pulsedriver... perfect hair. Ooana looks great with longer...

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

i prefer long or shoulder length hair, but sometimes i just see that girl with short hair and it she just gives me the chills. I dont know if u know what im talkin about, but some girls with short hair just drive me crazy. Girls, cut the hair, it doesnt matter. do what makes u happy. quit tryin to impress guys.!!!! cwm32.gif

------------------

Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to!!!!

I do have to say, there is something intriguing about a man with beautiful long hair. Can anyone say Armand in Interview w/ a Vampire? Woooofta!

My ex, when we first met had the most gorgeous long hair...and I can't deny that it wasn't one of the first things that made him immensely attractive to me.

Now, I'm much more an eye gal than anything. So long as the hair looks good, smells good (very important) is soft and doesn't remind me of a brillo pad..I'm happy :-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Well not this boy, and btw, you look amazing with short hair (pic post). cwm30.gif

-mjr

Originally posted by uknjx2:

we all know boys love long hair on their women, this is why i get no action........

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Originally posted by ooana:

Had long hair my whole life as well. In fact, this is the shortest its ever been. I honestly can't imagine ever cutting it off, would be like cutting off an arm.

-Oo

me too. i wouldn't feel the same with out it - although i did cut my hair short ONCE - never again. it looked fine but it was very traumatic.

coming from both sides of the fence....

i had short hair for about 2 years now.. but before that, my hair was Loooonnnnngggggg as hell... i chopped it all off one day (what can i say, i'm an impulsive girl cwm20.gif ) and it was the kewlest thing i ever did.. i experimented with myself and found out that i love both short and long hair on myself, and many agreed....

however, through these 2 years or so, i've Definitely noticed a change in guys' attitudes, whether it was my best guy friends, boyfriends or just random guys on the street.. Much less whistling, but guys took me more seriously.. coincidence????

I THINK NOT!!!!!!

me and luna are goin GunG Ho with out hair this summa!!!! go girl cwm16.gif

short or long, it all depends on ur preference of course, but seriously, i think *all* girls should try it once in their lives.. i mean hardcore, clipped in the back, funky ass hilites, "i can see your scalp" type thing!! cwm32.gif

peace out lay dees!!! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

it's not the cut, it's how you wear it.

But, if you have good curls, it's a crime to keep them short.

and, all redheads with good hair should let it flow (IMHO).

and, don't mess up your bangs because they take a long time to straighten out.

------------------

DM

i love you guys but you haven't seen me since my hair guy (the one who's too free with the scissors....) gave me the mad-dog-do-from-hell!! anyway, i still think long hair on women is the way to go but it just doesn't work well for me! i have pics...

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com